LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 179 users in the forums

Jevan Snead?

if Snead drops into the 3rd or 4th round anyone think the 9ers would take a flier on him? I personally wouldn't want us to put anything more than a 4th round pick into him he had an extremely bad season. He does have all the tools however and looked great before this past season.
I would if he is there in the 5th round.
Originally posted by matt49er:
if Snead drops into the 3rd or 4th round anyone think the 9ers would take a flier on him? I personally wouldn't want us to put anything more than a 4th round pick into him he had an extremely bad season. He does have all the tools however and looked great before this past season.

Ya, 4th or 5th would be fine. Prior to the year he was a hot commodity but he had a s**t year.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TXNinerFan52:
I would if he is there in the 5th round.

I wouldn't want to take any QB before the 5th round.
I say pass. IMO, Nate Davis is better than Jevan Snead and he's already on the team. We have other needs like safety, corner, the oline depth to address.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I say pass. IMO, Nate Davis is better than Jevan Snead and he's already on the team. We have other needs like safety, corner, the oline depth to address.
I know this thread is old but it fits.... I dont think he has been picked up by anyone i really wouldnt mind geting him as a FA... supposed to be a top pick before his year.

what you guys think?
Originally posted by al49erfan:
I know this thread is old but it fits.... I dont think he has been picked up by anyone i really wouldnt mind geting him as a FA... supposed to be a top pick before his year.

what you guys think?

I think he is a Tampa Bay Buc
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by al49erfan:

what you guys think?

I think he is a Tampa Bay Buc

i believe so too
A Massive fall from grace. Had Oher as LT and excelled pencilled in for a 1st, 2nd Round pick, lost Oher and key O line guys, went undrafted.

Should have stayed in for another year. Easy to say with what's on the horizon in the CBA, but surely he must have had some advice that possibly saw this coming?

Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
A Massive fall from grace. Had Oher as LT and excelled pencilled in for a 1st, 2nd Round pick, lost Oher and key O line guys, went undrafted.

Should have stayed in for another year. Easy to say with what's on the horizon in the CBA, but surely he must have had some advice that possibly saw this coming?

Yea he really dropped the ball after such a bad season he really should've went back to college.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Yea he really dropped the ball after such a bad season he really should've went back to college.

He did not want to return to college because Nutt told him he had to compete for the starting job.
Originally posted by Icelandic49er:
Originally posted by lamontb:

He did not want to return to college because Nutt told him he had to compete for the starting job.

That's even worse shows the guy isn't about competition. the way he played he needs that type of push.
Dude made a huge mistake coming out this year.
well?

should we sign him

give nate some competition
Share 49ersWebzone