LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 253 users in the forums

Who are the bone crushing lead blocking FBs

I`m know college expert and what I do know doesnt include FBs. Morris is about done and we need someone to just maul people. So who`s our guy and where is he projected to go? Ideally he would have to have hands too since we are going towards the spread.
If they are going to a spread why would they need a FB to begin with? Not really sure about college fb's though b/x so many teams go with the spread. Probably could find a UDFA instead of drafting a fb.
Originally posted by lamontb:
If they are going to a spread why would they need a FB to begin with? Not really sure about college fb's though b/x so many teams go with the spread. Probably could find a UDFA instead of drafting a fb.

We still need a quality FB for short yardage downs. I`m not happy with Norris at all.
Originally posted by MadMartz:

We still need a quality FB for short yardage downs. I`m not happy with Norris at all.

We missed out....Owen Schmitt

• GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MadMartz:

He signed quite a large contract as well. I don't understand why McCloughan resigned him for that much. 3 year, 5-6 M deal.
Share 49ersWebzone