There are 189 users in the forums

Jalen Hurd-IR-Baylor is waived

Is this guy planning on playing? We could use him RIGHT NOW. He absolutely can't be worse than what we see out there. There is no way.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I need Hurd active against the Cardinals this Sunday! Come on Hurd?!

Damn you must be pissed off, I can read your post clearly!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah other than the question mark after Hurd, I give this a solid A.
  • Kyzen
If nothing else, hopefully we see Hurd play by the last couple of games and he's 100% available for the playoffs. It would be amazing if he shows up for the Packers game though. I truly believe he will have an instant impact for the offense. I have no problem at all rolling with Sanders, Debo and Hurd from here on out, if of course they can all stay healthy.
Earliest Hurd can be activated is week 13 against Baltimore. So he still has a couple of weeks.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yeah other than the question mark after Hurd, I give this a solid A.

BuZz was clearly buzzed past the legal limit yesterday!
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Earliest Hurd can be activated is week 13 against Baltimore. So he still has a couple of weeks.

But big WRs don't get hurt?

Sucks wanted to see what he brings to the table this yr
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Freaking lame. Jesus, is he partially paralyzed or something?
I interpreted Shanahan's repose differently. I thought I heard him say that it wasn't looking good for Hurd to practice this week, not necessarily about being out for the season. He said the topic of Hurd practicing this week wasn't in his mind.

Still, kinda leaves me to believe slightly that this medical staff can't be trusted with how passive they were when Hurd got hurt. The numerous injuries to this team is also alarming

• Kyzen
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Freaking lame. Jesus, is he partially paralyzed or something?

Got dayum, i swear what is it with our players. I would like to see any other team that has gone through this many injuries in a 3-4 stretch. Total BS.
  • Kyzen
Is there a vid with the play that he got hurt on? I just don't understand why this guy has been out so long, with what seems to be no major play that causesd the injury.
Bummer...
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Is there a vid with the play that he got hurt on? I just don't understand why this guy has been out so long, with what seems to be no major play that causesd the injury.

Was it that play in the preseason - the game where he caught two TD passes - where the first one he had a tough collision in driving into the end zone?
change the thread to Jalen Hurts or Jalen Hurting
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Nov 18, 2019 at 4:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone