Shop: 2024 49ers Training Camp Headwear →

There are 119 users in the forums

Bruce Ellington is not a 49er!

Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Finally!

uhm ,. we heard that with jh we heard that with the fat greasy f**k and we heard that with the guy in over his head last year. when will you people learn to go by what we see and not what they say

JH is a liar and he hangs out with Tim Kawakami. Enough said.

But this one is easy. Kyle actually runs a real WCO and Lynch already confirmed were moving to a 4-3 under under Selah...who coached it.

What did JH lie about? WCO is a simple concept of high percentage passes and a ball possession; did he not do that? I am lost.
Originally posted by Dakes44:
Finally!

uhm ,. we heard that with jh we heard that with the fat greasy f**k and we heard that with the guy in over his head last year. when will you people learn to go by what we see and not what they say

But this one is easy. Kyle actually runs a real WCO and Lynch already confirmed were moving to a 4-3 under under Selah...who coached it.

What did JH lie about? WCO is a simple concept of high percentage passes and a ball possession; did he not do that? I am lost.

Let's not go there. You should know the deal to that Haroman fiasco.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Trade Bruce / Patton in a package deal to a team (a team with hot cheerleaders)...

Rumor has it that a couple of our girls got hitched / moving on.

They still have hope of (finally) getting to to do that wild handshake they invented for TD celebrations.

#
Originally posted by LVJay:
Trade Bruce / Patton in a package deal to a team (a team with hot cheerleaders)...

Rumor has it that a couple of our girls got hitched / moving on.

They still have hope of (finally) getting to to do that wild handshake they invented for TD celebrations.

#

Patton is a FA Jay and Ellington is making like 600k and is on a contract year. At worst let's use him up,hope he lights it up and we end up getting a future comp pick out of him
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Patton is a FA Jay and Ellington is making like 600k and is on a contract year. At worst let's use him up,hope he lights it up and we end up getting a future comp pick out of him

You're always looking at a more optimistic solution

You're always looking at a more optimistic solution

Don't you wanna cash in someone and say thank you so much as you're in the drivers seat w/what to do w/him. I've said it before, if Ellington is our #4 after the draf on paper. I'll be feeling pretty darn good for our WR core. Keenan Allen is a FA too that I keep forgetting about. Maybe he wants to come back to the bay and takes an incentive based deal
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Don't you wanna cash in someone and say thank you so much as you're in the drivers seat w/what to do w/him. I've said it before, if Ellington is our #4 after the draf on paper. I'll be feeling pretty darn good for our WR core. Keenan Allen is a FA too that I keep forgetting about. Maybe he wants to come back to the bay and takes an incentive based deal

Read my original post over... it was pure sarcasm

On a real note, I don't really care if he stays or gets the boot. I just wish him luck wherever he goes and hope that he can stay on the field...
Finally!

TOO early to see anything until it happens

Flag me for excessive celebration!
Finally!

Yeah!
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Can he be this offenses version of Taylor Gabriel..? Or Kerley beats him out of resigned

Taylor Gabriel runs a 4.27 and Kyle moved him around a lot to create mismatches. Kerely would probably start as the more traditional slot WR but ShanaLynch recently brought in two smaller, fast WR's in DeAndre Carter (4.34) & Rashad Ross (4.36) that may fit that TG-role better.
However, nobody had thought highly of Kerley right after the trade and he still proved the haters wrong. Possible that it will happen again.

Read my original post over... it was pure sarcasm

On a real note, I don't really care if he stays or gets the boot. I just wish him luck wherever he goes and hope that he can stay on the field...

Oh I know you are biggie. I'd love for some of Baalkes picks that haven't panned out or emerge yet to occur. I'll take any productivity from anyone who didn't give it to us in seasons prior.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Oh I know you are biggie. I'd love for some of Baalkes picks that haven't panned out or emerge yet to occur. I'll take any productivity from anyone who didn't give it to us in seasons prior.

I'd be fine with that too, but injury proned ones don't sit well with me (too many have been out numerous times due to injuries)

I'd be fine with that too, but injury proned ones don't sit well with me (too many have been out numerous times due to injuries)

Welp. It's do or die for Brucie.
Originally posted by communist:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Can he be this offenses version of Taylor Gabriel..? Or Kerley beats him out of resigned

Taylor Gabriel runs a 4.27 and Kyle moved him around a lot to create mismatches. Kerely would probably start as the more traditional slot WR but ShanaLynch recently brought in two smaller, fast WR's in DeAndre Carter (4.34) & Rashad Ross (4.36) that may fit that TG-role better.
However, nobody had thought highly of Kerley right after the trade and he still proved the haters wrong. Possible that it will happen again.

This is true...I really like Kerley and hope we sign him. He'd be a great veteran to teach the young ones too.
Cut
Share 49ersWebzone