There are 219 users in the forums

The Aldon Smith thread

Originally posted by AmpLee:
Dude, you fools need to stop trolling with b******t. Like there isn't already enough drama surrounding Aldon. This photo was featured in an article from 2012...

http://www.brobible.com/sports/article/drunk-nfl-football-player-photos-of-2012/

Well bad joke here dudes. Not funny at all. An apology would be in good taste.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by crake49:
Really? Do you have a date for this photo? Because I think it's a pretty old photo. It's from a silly, gossip site called BroBible.

Why does a "Niner fan" post stuff like this?
it's because some people take this Aldon thing too seriously

Okay, but what exactly is the definition of "trolling" and is it or is it not allowed on these boards?
Really? Do you have a date for this photo? Because I think it's a pretty old photo. It's from a silly, gossip site called BroBible.

Why does a "Niner fan" post stuff like this?
it's because some people take this Aldon thing too seriously

Okay, but what exactly is the definition of "trolling" and is it or is it not allowed on these boards?
Some, have diplomatic immunity
Some, have diplomatic immunity

Yeah, it's hard not to notice that.
Look at the user names and you can pretty much assume it was a joke
Not the right joke to make.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Aldon Smith to meet with Goodell

Aldon Smith and the San Francisco 49ers should learn fairly soon what if any disciplinary action the star pass-rusher will receive from the NFL.

According to an NFL source, Smith is expected to fly to New York sometime in the near future. It could be as soon as next week, although an exact date has not been set.

The meeting will be held to discuss his off-field issues with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Potential discipline could be made by Goodell shortly after the meeting. Goodell has routinely met with troubled players at the league offices before making disciplinary decisions.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11255647/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-visit-roger-goodell
[ Edited by buck on Jul 23, 2014 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by buck:
Aldon Smith to meet with Goodell

Aldon Smith and the San Francisco 49ers should learn fairly soon what if any disciplinary action the star pass-rusher will receive from the NFL.

According to an NFL source, Smith is expected to fly to New York sometime in the near future. It could be as soon as next week, although an exact date has not been set.

The meeting will be held to discuss his off-field issues with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell. Potential discipline could be made by Goodell shortly after the meeting. Goodell has routinely met with troubled players at the league offices before making disciplinary decisions.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11255647/aldon-smith-san-francisco-49ers-visit-roger-goodell

No suspension. Aldon got this.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Jul 23, 2014 at 7:38 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
No suspension. Aldon got this.

LOL at the emoticon
Give em a reach around if u have to aldon!

The crime of passing out has been dealt with already last year.

This is about the crime of not having button thingy's on his legally purchased firearms.

He should bring some button thingy's with him. Heck make a necklace out of them. Look Goodell straight in the face and say, "I will never forget to put a button thingy on a firearm before entering the state of California again. NEVER AGAIN."
Originally posted by BrianGO:

This is about the crime of not having button thingy's on his legally purchased firearms.

He should bring some button thingy's with him. Heck make a necklace out of them. Look Goodell straight in the face and say, "I will never forget to put a button thingy on a firearm before entering the state of California again. NEVER AGAIN."

LOL
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by BrianGO:

LOL
As a gun owner who came from New York to Pa and cant take any of my weapons up home when I visit family....I can say this is about the most uneducated gun opinion ever...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
As a gun owner who came from New York to Pa and cant take any of my weapons up home when I visit family....I can say this is about the most uneducated gun opinion ever...
now that's a damn shame.
Ray Rice just got 2 games for literally Knocking the F*** out of a woman. Aldon should get time served for his rehab and nothing else. Its ridiculous if he get more and a game or 2. Rice's crime is on video my god. Free Aldon and be done with it.
Share 49ersWebzone