jimrat Yes
kingpin Yes
krizay Yes
tman Yes
jrg No

Others
Garce
Moist

Top is last year. Just need to hear from jrg and Boise. I assume they will but we got replacements if they pass.

Updated

Update. jrg is out. But we have two replacements in the waiting. I am fine with either.

Thoughts? First interested was Garce I think.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Update. jrg is out. But we have two replacements in the waiting. I am fine with either.

i think the only fair way is first come first serve.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by krizay:

i think the only fair way is first come first serve.

Being that they are both long time posters, I concur with first come first serve
Doh!
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
One of them can have my spot.
Originally posted by Esco:
One of them can have my spot.

you dirty ho. lol. But if you want its good. Sad but coo
  • krizay
  • Veteran

14 teams an option?
Originally posted by krizay:

14 teams an option?

oh damn. I dunno. You end up with these watered down ass teams.
NOT COOL WITH 14 TEAMS!!! THIS LEAGUE WILL SUFFE...

sorry. I'd like to stick with 12 teams. please and thank you.
Originally posted by Kingpin:
NOT COOL WITH 14 TEAMS!!! THIS LEAGUE WILL SUFFE...

sorry. I'd like to stick with 12 teams. please and thank you.

agree.

We will add moist and garce if esco doesnt want to play and roll with 12 teams. All good.

Also, lets discuss draft timeline and if anyone wants any rule changes? I am good with the 12 team PPR. Still good for $60, top 4 pay out. I will take PayPal or Venmo. No need to pay until we get close. Also, stay on Yahoo or switch to ESPN?

But training camp is next week so finalizing this draft timeline needs to happen.

agree.

We will add moist and garce if esco doesnt want to play and roll with 12 teams. All good.

Also, lets discuss draft timeline and if anyone wants any rule changes? I am good with the 12 team PPR. Still good for $60, top 4 pay out. I will take PayPal or Venmo. No need to pay until we get close. Also, stay on Yahoo or switch to ESPN?

But training camp is next week so finalizing this draft timeline needs to happen.

Id stick with Yahoo and keep everything the way it was. 12 team PPR. All good.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
agree.

No webzane draft ?
Originally posted by Garce:
agree.

No webzane draft ?

I think Rubs meant a webzone draft timeline. We have always done that for our BB and FB leagues.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I think Rubs meant a webzone draft timeline. We have always done that for our BB and FB leagues.

• Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
agree.

Id stick with Yahoo and keep everything the way it was. 12 team PPR. All good.

Agree, keep everything the same however if the majority wants to switch to espn I'm down
Share 49ersWebzone