There are 247 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Football (SacRock14 IS THE CHAMPION)

lol, I had a $50 bid on Fozzy Whitaker

Damn you John!
I'm sorry about the 0-3 start Ellen
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
lol, I had a $50 bid on Fozzy Whitaker

Damn you John!

with fragile boy Jonathan Stewart I needed some insurance.
Good luck to my homie jimrat. I see you have two Pat's in the lineup tonight, and Blount will probably get a ton of touches given the situation. Glad we got you to join, and I've seen your pic on here so I won't talk s**t so I don't get stabbed.

Please lose.

Sincerely

Rubs
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good luck to my homie jimrat. I see you have two Pat's in the lineup tonight, and Blount will probably get a ton of touches given the situation. Glad we got you to join, and I've seen your pic on here so I won't talk s**t so I don't get stabbed.

Please lose.

Sincerely

Rubs

LMAO!! Thanks man......good luck
Originally posted by jimrat:

Please lose.

Sincerely

Rubs

s**tty texans and crappy Osweiler were killing me last night. They had Blount shut down and they kept fumbling or turning it over in the damn red zone. I kept saying here comes the TD. Damn.

Cool thing is you have to wait for the Monday night game to see how our match turns out. I hope its stressful for you! Unless that made you mad, then please ignore
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Please lose.

Sincerely

Rubs

s**tty texans and crappy Osweiler were killing me last night. They had Blount shut down and they kept fumbling or turning it over in the damn red zone. I kept saying here comes the TD. Damn.

Cool thing is you have to wait for the Monday night game to see how our match turns out. I hope its stressful for you! Unless that made you mad, then please ignore

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame

Must start for me . QB fantasy points from the flex position hopefully.
Originally posted by crzy:

You will win by at least 50 today.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

7 rec, 135 yds. lol wtf

Ugh

Benjamin killing my team
graham doe

or not. WOW. I didnt expect Julio and Alshon to lay eggs or Fleener to finally do something.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
or not. WOW. I didnt expect Julio and Alshon to lay eggs or Fleener to finally do something.

Well I did.

My team is just trash.

damn, sacrock scores 158 points and loses. Geez thats tough. A couple team that have had over 400 points scored on them. Bad early luck.
Share 49ersWebzone