There are 220 users in the forums

crzy presents the Official High Rollers Fantasy Football (SacRock14 IS THE CHAMPION)

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
That's an interesting pick there John.

ya, a player ranked as high as number 1 for ppr RBs

really weird pick
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
That's an interesting pick there John.

ya, a player ranked as high as number 1 for ppr RBs

really weird pick

I said interesting.
Boise otc?
Lamar Miller
GameOver otc?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
GameOver otc?
texted
Originally posted by crzy:
GameOver otc?
texted

I'm Ron Burgundy?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
GameOver texted that he is out of town for work, and can come on to make a pick at 3PM PST/ 5PM CST
GameOver texted that he is out of town for work, and can come on to make a pick at 3PM PST/ 5PM CST

can you text him back and let him know its round 1 and a dead baby could have had a list of 12 players by now
lol its the first round. Everyone should know who they are picking in round 1.

Eggs act lee

can you text him back and let him know its round 1 and a dead baby could have had a list of 12 players by now

Isn't he the one that drove LA nuts with GameOver always causing delays in drafts?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Isn't he the one that drove LA nuts with GameOver always causing delays in drafts?

yes
hes prolly gonna show up and take my pick

if thats the case, I will make my pick within the next 48 hours
You guys are lucky I already acted a fool when you let the retard organize the picks. Otherwise I would wait 3 days until my next pick.
Share 49ersWebzone