There are 229 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Baseball League 2013 (vrabbit is the CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
I will acknowledge that I am a hypocrite as I rooted for Barry Bonds despite his obvious PED use.

But my dislike of Melky comes from the fact that he was a friggin AAAA journeyman and all of a sudden he's an MVP candidate? That's just outrageous and ruins the integrity of all baseball stats and records.

Secondly, baseball is supposed to be past all this s**t and is supposed to be clean now. Guys like Ryan Bruan and Melky make me think that the game will never be clean

I don't hate him for using PEDs...a lot of players use it. It was his actions after getting caught.

...and game will never be clean...too much money involved.
There wasn't really anyone that I wanted that badly here.. but I'll go with a personal favorite.
Solid rookie year, hopefully he'll take the next step

SP Jarrod Parker

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Pick coming soon...give me a few.
I like my team so far

ImaMod
C:
1B: Adam Laroche
2B: 
3B: Miguel Cabrera 
SS: Jimmy Rollins
LF: 
CF: Yoenis Cespedes 
RF: Justin Upton 
Util: 
Util: 

SP: Gio Gonzalez 
SP: Adam Wainwright
SP: Jordan Zimmermann
SP: Brandon Morrow
SP: Jarrod Parker
RP: 
RP: 
P: 
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

at least you get to pick
at least you get to pick

lmao
I actually wanted to trade down. I don't think it was a bad spot for Parker though
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Love the potential of this guy. He was a huge sleeper last year and disappointed. This year...I expect him to have the year he was supposed to have last year. Give me:

Eric Hosmer, 1B
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Sorry dude...was just making sure there was no set-back to Hosmer's shoulder.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Love the potential of this guy. He was a huge sleeper last year and disappointed. This year...I expect him to have the year he was supposed to have last year. Give me:

Eric Hosmer, 1B

I was considering him when I drafted Laroche, but I felt I had to take Laroche when I read hes batting clean up in that line up.

Nice pick
Just back from the golf course. Have to love S Cal weather.. My score matched the temp. LOL

Did anyone get Rose's pick or is that it for the day?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

Eric Hosmer, 1B

I was considering him when I drafted Laroche, but I felt I had to take Laroche when I read hes batting clean up in that line up.

Nice pick

I like Laroche, but I really wanted Hosmer.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Sorry dude...was just making sure there was no set-back to Hosmer's shoulder.

Lol, not talking about you. Just saying I still have forever to make a pick
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Just back from the golf course. Have to love S Cal weather.. My score matched the temp. LOL

Did anyone get Rose's pick or is that it for the day?

Share 49ersWebzone