There are 214 users in the forums

High Rollers FF League - Season 4 - NINERJOHN IS THE CHAMPION!

Originally posted by vrabbit:
FYI Sammy Watkins is available for trade

18th round pick for Sammy Watkins
raise the entry fee DO IT
One thing I think we should do is have a bidding system for FAs. Rubber b***hed and moaned all year that he was getting screwed by Yahoo and not getting his players. With a bidding system this will be resolved. It also puts strategy in place... should I blow a huge amount on a guy in week 3 or save it for later.
Rabbit.. why dont you renew the league so we could look at who we have on our teams.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
One thing I think we should do is have a bidding system for FAs. Rubber b***hed and moaned all year that he was getting screwed by Yahoo and not getting his players. With a bidding system this will be resolved. It also puts strategy in place... should I blow a huge amount on a guy in week 3 or save it for later.

I agree.

I also think our keepers need to expire. Most leagues you can keep a player once, but have to switch to a different keeper the following year. You also sacrifice the round they were picked.

I also think it should be 2 keepers. There is hardly any drafting strategy now because half the team is a keeper.

I also agree with your post. Update this s**t!

Also, if you keep a FA that you picked up, what round is that? That is after we make this league better, but that applies in the baseball thread, john?

Also, I formally request a higher pick in the first round this year for time served taking over Moistie's team. I had Jones-Drew for f**ks sake.

you friend always,
Rubs
He hasn't even updated 2014 finish

Obviously upset at the rise of SDN
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Most shocking event of 2014
BCE
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Most shocking event of 2014

From last to 2nd, and surely 1st next year. Over time, genius wins out over dumb luck.

LeSean McCoy, Antonio Brown, and Vincent Jackson = 2016 Champs

"Munch, munch, munch." Thats me chewing up you chumps.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Jul 14, 2015 at 3:35 PM ]

wow just marry him already

Originally posted by RonMexico:

wow just marry him already

Only if he pays for a membership for me at a top Country Club. Then maybe.
Ron... its a little embarrasing now that we are going into year 4 and you still are in search of your first payout. Step it up. Hell.. even Sun got paid last year.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Ron... its a little embarrasing now that we are going into year 4 and you still are in search of your first payout. Step it up. Hell.. even Sun got paid last year.

Originally posted by Garcia:

OMG Ron. Sun AND Garce got paid last yr. Oh the shame.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
OMG Ron. Sun AND Garce got paid last yr. Oh the shame.

Beat you in the playoffs

Share 49ersWebzone