There are 126 users in the forums

Help with a trade

I have been offered Blount and Battle for Mcfadden am I really stupid to consider this? Mcfadden is hurt for a bit and both Battle and Blount are going to be feature backs. My team is pretty weak at RB

my team:

QB
Newton
Stafford

WR
Andre Johnson
miles Austin
Santonio Holmes
mario Manningham

RB
Mcfadden
Shonn Greene
Ingram
Tolbert
Hardesty

TE
jimmy Grahm
don't do it
[ Edited by YungAce on Oct 25, 2011 at 5:36 PM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
don't do it

That is my first thought but with Grahm out Blount might be close to Mcfadden's production plus he doesn't have a vulture named Bush
You would really consider trading a top 5 RB for an injured Blount and a marginal Jackie Battle? No one does that deal.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Hell no.
I must be over thinking my first reaction was never in a million years but I started trying to talk myself into it. Cheers for stopping my insanity
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
I must be over thinking my first reaction was never in a million years but I started trying to talk myself into it. Cheers for stopping my insanity

the way i look at it, you're trading an injured mcfadden for an injured blount. i wouldn't even trade an injured mcfadden for a healthy blount, and also wouldn't start battle over any of your listed RBs (backups included)
i lol'd
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
i lol'd

Same, lol
Yeah dude, I have Battle and I would love to have any of your backups to play over him.

Seriously.

Share 49ersWebzone