LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 309 users in the forums

Who to start?

It's a PPR league. I'll start one of these three, but which one?

Reggie Bush @ SF
Jonathan Stewart vs. TB
Nate Washington vs. Pit
I'd start Stewart.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'd start Stewart.

Yeah? A big part of me wants to sit him until I see that he's back in the mix, yet when I look at my starting roaster and see Bush starting and him on the bench I get a sinking feeling I'm making a mistake.
Bush could tear us apart if they start throwing screens
  • mod
  • Veteran
I'm gonna go with bush... I think the saints will have more success with him than Thomas and I really expect them to use Bush this week.
Since it's PPR, I think Bush is ur best bet. I think Stewart will get more work this week, but not a huge part of the passing game.
Yeah I just can't decide. Stewart has a great matchup against TB. It should be a no-brainer. BUT he didn't take a snap in preseason and was a non factor in week one. It'd be nice to know he was truly back and involved before I start him.

On the other hand Bush could always bust one open for good numbers or he could be bottled up all game.

If I knew Stewart was good to go and would get touches I'd be fine. Since I don't I'm driving myself crazy going back and forth.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:
Yeah I just can't decide. Stewart has a great matchup against TB. It should be a no-brainer. BUT he didn't take a snap in preseason and was a non factor in week one. It'd be nice to know he was truly back and involved before I start him.

On the other hand Bush could always bust one open for good numbers or he could be bottled up all game.

If I knew Stewart was good to go and would get touches I'd be fine. Since I don't I'm driving myself crazy going back and forth.

BUSH!

he always puts numbers on us
Originally posted by HomestarRunner:

Reggie Bush. Pierre Thomas didn't see ample time with the football until the second half.

BUSH.
Bush is going to get the most touches

• krizay
  • Veteran
Raggae Boosh!
Well I went with Bush, which was the right call... sadly he won't be an option for a while now.

Also I drafted Farvre and Palmer, thinking one of them would be serviceable. After week 2 I'm not so sure.
Share 49ersWebzone