LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 168 users in the forums

Smith or Mcnabb?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Are you seriously comparing Schuab to Alex Smith? Don't be ridiculous. Schaub is top 5 fantasy QB this season.
Originally posted by crzy:
Are you seriously comparing Schuab to Alex Smith? Don't be ridiculous. Schaub is top 5 fantasy QB this season.

you seem to be serious about saying starting Smith is an insane idea, don't YOU be ridiculous

yes and look over the last few weeks and smith is righ there with him.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

Crazy talk
Originally posted by jdt84_2:

Crazy talk

now you're just in denial, the numbers are there for you

Fantasy isn't about whether your qb wins or loses games, is about their stats and nothing else. Your extreme dislike for Smith's performance as our QB (losing record) is the main drive for your argument and we all know it. Take it to NT.

The topic here is McNabb vs a very good Washington pass D or Smith vs a very bad Jacksonville pass D. Both QB's are at home, I expect to see about the same production from both.

Now if were talking McNabb or Hill ...

You guys are just crazy considering Smith over guys like McNabb, Schaub, or Rodgers. Nuts. I bet you guys are no where close to playoffs.

Playoffs! Don't talk about playoffs!
f**k it

starting Smith over Warner this week
If I'm still playing by then I might start Smith over Manning the last weel IFF the Colts have secured home field advantage and will be resting Manning.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Youngone:
You guys are just crazy considering Smith over guys like McNabb, Schaub, or Rodgers. Nuts. I bet you guys are no where close to playoffs.

Playoffs! Don't talk about playoffs!

I think people who actually have both McNabb and Smith on their roster and therefore have watched BOTH very closely better understand the dilemma here. McNabb has been inconsistent and has been outscored three times in the last five weeks by smith.

I have started smith twice now over mcnabb, unfortunately the two weeks that he didn't outscore him.

FWIW, I'm in second place of a ten team league (tied for first, down by 2.1 points).
i hope smith throws for 300 yards and 3 td's just so he can prove us all wrong..

but dude you have to start mcnabb

Originally posted by RonMexico:

i am starting alex in one league. i have 3 QBs flacco, warner, smith. i was staRTING WARNER, BUT HE IS OUT.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Already outscored him at the half.
he got me like 38 points in one league, if crabtree catches that pass it would have been more!!!!

even outscored Manning by a point and some change in the wz league
[ Edited by teeohh on Nov 29, 2009 at 5:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Smith is not a bad play.

McNabb is going vs Wash Def, believe it or not but Wash. ranks #1 in pass defense.

McNabb has a history of stuggling vs the Redskins he has only thrown 2 TDS vs the Redskins the last 4 Games.

Smith might be money in garbage time again....Im just saying.....

Good call man.
Share 49ersWebzone