LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 440 users in the forums

Do I make this trade? RE: Fitz

Got offered Ochocinco/McFadden/Romo for Fitz

My team:

QB: Schaub/Palmer
RB: Steven Jackson/Barber/Ryan Grant/Ray Rice
WR: Fitz/ Jennings/Steve Smith (NYG)
I think I wouldn't, with the team you have. I don't think you'd end up with a better group of starters after the trade.
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by franchise253:

My team:

Do it, yo will have ridiculous depth that you can trade to improve your team overall.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
As a fellow Fitz owner. I may lean towards doing this trade. Depending on starting lineup (3 WR's, ppr) and what 2 players I had to drop.

I love Fitz but it seems Warner isn't quite right and when Boldin's healthy he has a thing for Boldin.

Then i'd trade Romo/Grant or Romo/Barber and see what WR I could get.

But again depends on league setup and what not. If Dude is offering all this he must be stacked.
Originally posted by krizay:
As a fellow Fitz owner. I may lean towards doing this trade. Depending on starting lineup (3 WR's, ppr) and what 2 players I had to drop.

I love Fitz but it seems Warner isn't quite right and when Boldin's healthy he has a thing for Boldin.

Then i'd trade Romo/Grant or Romo/Barber and see what WR I could get.

But again depends on league setup and what not. If Dude is offering all this he must be stacked.

and is waiting to see who he cuts to make the trade,
Go with quality, not quantity. Romo is horrible anyway
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by franchise253:

My team:

You don't need McFadden at RB really, but Romo + Ohco for Fitz is a great deal as well. I'd take it and then deal McFadden.
id keep shaub cuz he has the best receiver in the league. Why would you give that up? hes going to give plenty of QB points. And i wouldnt give up shaub unless i was getting a top RB or QB back
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I would for depth alone, plus Barber is hurt a couple weeks so you can plug McFad in right off the bat.
  • CleffedUp
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Go with quality, not quantity. Romo is horrible anyway

This. Having lots of points in one player is much better than having the same number of points in three.

DONT DO IT!!!! DMc is worthless to your team with the backs you already have, same goes for 86 and the WRs. Romo is the one player you might want to start at some point, but he certainly isnt worth Fitz. Its a rip off move where he gets the most talented player in the trade plus 2 waiver add-ons.
Well he is offering you quite a bit, and it would give you crazy depth. Yet none of those players upgrades you at any position, and you will obviously downgrade at WR. Depth is great but this trade makes your starting line up worse not better. I vote no.
Share 49ersWebzone