Who should I start, got 2 Spots open:

Golladay
C. Godwin
D. Pettis

And I got 2 Spots for TEs

Kelce
Ebron
Kittle

I like Galladay and Godwin at WR and Kelce and Ebron at TE. (assuming Ebron is fully healthy). Both Niners should have good weeks but I would leave them out in this scenario.

Thanks. 👍
Originally posted by VDSF:
Ware vs Ravens or Jackson vs Bengals

Ware only because of the fact that he should get a lot more touches.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Week 1 of the playoffs. Fournette lays an egg now OBJ is out!
Originally posted by krizay:

Look at the bright side. They didnt cost you the opportunity to win the title in our WZ league. lol
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by krizay:

Look at the bright side. They didnt cost you the opportunity to win the title in our WZ league. lol
Fournette kind of sorta did. Between his injuries and his suspension....
Who told me to sit kittle and Pettis?!?!
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Dsoto87:

Pettis I get but why would you sit Kittle? Dude is easily one of the top TE's, even before this game.
Originally posted by Jiks:

Pettis I get but why would you sit Kittle? Dude is easily one of the top TE's, even before this game.
It was me but obviously Dsoto should make up his own mind and not listen to anyone.

If you looked at all the rankings many experts had Ebron ahead of Kittle. Better matchup, better QB, and Indy is a complete passing team unlike the 49ers.
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/eric-ebron-george-kittle.php
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/dante-pettis-kenny-golladay.php
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Dec 10, 2018 at 3:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Jiks:

Only got 2 Spots for TEs and I have Kelce and Ebron on my roster.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
It was me but obviously Dsoto should make up his own mind and not listen to anyone.

If you looked at all the rankings many experts had Ebron ahead of Kittle. Better matchup, better QB, and Indy is a complete passing team unlike the 49ers.
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/eric-ebron-george-kittle.php
https://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/dante-pettis-kenny-golladay.php

Lol I'm not even mad. This always happens to me . Even before posting I felt like ebron was going to put up a better fantasy stat line so your post kinda confirmed my prediction. I'm up by 8 and my opponent has Minnesotas defense tonight so for the first time ever I'm rooting for Russell to light things up.

So I'm the #1 seed and obviously had a bye. I just checked my matchup and I'm not matched up with the lowest seed that came out of the 1st round. Isn't that wrong? Has anyone ever seen that happen??
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by est1985:
So I'm the #1 seed and obviously had a bye. I just checked my matchup and I'm not matched up with the lowest seed that came out of the 1st round. Isn't that wrong? Has anyone ever seen that happen??

wasn't there a bracket? post a screenshot of it.
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by est1985:

wasn't there a bracket? post a screenshot of it.

Just looked at it again and I guess they run the brackets through your respected divisions. We had two divisions. Thanks anyway
On a 10 game winning streak heading into the playoffs. For the first time ever since I been playing fantasy football the top 4 teams that made the playoffs are the top 4 teams with most points scored.

Pick 3RBs to start

Phillip Lindsay
Chris Carson
Gus Edwards
Breida/Wilson Jr
Kenyon Drake

Lindsay and Carson are must starts imo so the toss up is between Edwards/Niners RB/Drake
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
On a 10 game winning streak heading into the playoffs. For the first time ever since I been playing fantasy football the top 4 teams that made the playoffs are the top 4 teams with most points scored.

Pick 3RBs to start

Phillip Lindsay
Chris Carson
Gus Edwards
Breida/Wilson Jr
Kenyon Drake

Lindsay and Carson are must starts imo so the toss up is between Edwards/Niners RB/Drake

Tough call. I don't like Drake's matchup against Minnesota on the road.

I think Edwards is the "safe" bet who should get you 5-8 points, whereas I could see Breida (if healthy) or Wilson Jr have a more boom or bust game. Either go for 80-100 total yards and a TD against Seattle, or they could shut down our run game.

FWIW, if Breida is healthy and good to go I'm starting him in my matchup. Otherwise it's Tevin Coleman for me
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Dec 12, 2018 at 12:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone