LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 165 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Down by 2 points... He has Houston's Defense... Im praying for negative points! Is that even possible?
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by Dino:
Need 8 points from McManus. f**king nervous. Won't be able to sleep tonight and I'll be on edge all day at work tomorrow. Lol

Im down by 8, I got deandre hopkins, dude im playing has McManus

I'm up by 9 and opponent has Hopkins lol hope he continues to stink it up
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by est1985:
Need help in 2 separate leagues:

Carson palmer or Winston?

Russ Wilson or bortles?

Winston
Bortles

Hope you listened

I did lol
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Down by 2 points... He has Houston's Defense... Im praying for negative points! Is that even possible?

I have the Bills defense, this week they got me 0pts... so yes it is possible
  • Dino
  • Veteran
McManus!!!! Woooo!
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by Eli_23:

I have the Bills defense, this week they got me 0pts... so yes it is possible

Damnit!!! Lost by 0.20 points!

I just needed Denver to score 1 more point for enough negative points
Should I trade Andrew Luck for Derek Carr and Jarvis Landry?
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

What do your WRs look like currently? Also, is this ppr or standard?
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

What do your WRs look like currently? Also, is this ppr or standard?

I denied the request I already have Brown, Cooper, and Kelvin Benjamin plus I picked up Michael Thomas from the Saints a few weeks ago
Big dilemna.

Sit/Start?

Tom Brady in BUF or Matt Ryan at home vs GB

My brother just offered me leveon and Derek Carr for Spencer ware and Antonio brown. Thoughts? Non keeper league, no PPR. My qbs currently suck(Wilson and bortles)

I also received another trade offer: Someone offered me McCoy for gronk. I have no back up TE but I think he does have delanie walker so I could pry him away.

Would you guys do both trades? I'd have 2 top 5 backs
[ Edited by est1985 on Oct 27, 2016 at 5:00 PM ]
I'm curious as to why Yahoo hires incompetent f**k programmers who make it possible for me to receive an email every time a trade is accepted in any league I am in with the title "Your trade has been accepted"

no, a*****e. I have no trade
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I'm curious as to why Yahoo hires incompetent f**k programmers who make it possible for me to receive an email every time a trade is accepted in any league I am in with the title "Your trade has been accepted"

Lmao that happened to me, too. Are you commissioner? Because I kinda assumed that's why I received that stupid notice.

Lmao that happened to me, too. Are you commissioner? Because I kinda assumed that's why I received that stupid notice.

Happens to me too, s**t is stupid as f**k
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 29, 2016 at 10:28 AM ]

I'm not actually, so it's even weirder lol I wake up and freak out thinking I did something on accident in the middle of the night
Share 49ersWebzone