LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers NFL Draft Site by OTC/MadDog

Hey, folks! Just wanted to get a heads up out there that I recently set up a yet-to-be-unveiled site that will feature NFL Draft content specifically designed to center around the 49ers. That means Niners-focused write ups, mocks, etc. with team needs, scheme fits, and the like all going into the various material I intend to supply.

MadDog, too, will be collaborating on this venture where he can, and I'd also welcome the addition of a few other contributors, if interested.

If you're interested in viewing the incomplete prototype (currently more compatible with PC than mobile, but working on that), you can check out the site here: 49ers War Room
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 5, 2018 at 11:44 AM ]
Can we sign a petition to make MadDog apart of the 49ers scout team? I like his picks way better than the ones the team has picked in the last few years.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Bravo good sir! Looking forward to the content.
Excellent news!
  • dj43
Dilly. Dilly.
Good deal. I look forward to following your progress.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Hey, folks! Just wanted to get a heads up out there that I recently set up a yet-to-be-unveiled site that will feature NFL Draft content specifically designed to center around the 49ers. That means Niners-focused write ups, mocks, etc. with team needs, scheme fits, and the like all going into the various material I intend to supply.

MadDog, too, will be collaborating on this venture where he can, and I'd also welcome the addition of a few other contributors, if interested.

If you're interested in viewing the incomplete prototype (currently more compatible with PC than mobile, but working on that), you can check out the site here: 49ers War Room

Awesome. Best of luck.
Originally posted by evil:
Bravo good sir! Looking forward to the content.

Originally posted by English:
Excellent news!

Originally posted by dj43:
Dilly. Dilly.

I look forward to filling things in here shortly. Especially excited to put together some Niners positional draft boards and mocks.

There is the potential to add a couple more sections/features on the site but I'm keeping it simple and easy for now.
Nice job man! Look forward to checking it out. Unless I disagree with your write ups in which case I will call you names and point and laugh.

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Good luck, to you OTC and MadDog.
Really sharp and clean site. Look forward to the progress. Thank you.
There are a few posters here you should add to give it that Cohn/Kawakami feel

Can't wait!
Share 49ersWebzone