There are 167 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Apparently there were more Fandango theme singing at the SD tapings, though not as crazy as past Monday. I dont think any crowd event will top what happened on Monday, unless of course Johnny Curtis participates in a legit WM30 match.
triple H suffered 2nd degree burns during his entrance at WM

h
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ads_2006:

h

I guess his stomach?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Rock and CM were hurt.Just goes to show you how badass CM Punk is without taking meds,because he's straight edge.

Lol at Big E's donkey punch on AJ.

Got my Fandango ringtone b*tches.

Gotta give Cena and ADR credit too for wrestling a day after their super physical match at WM. They could have easily sat out. Respect!
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Rock and CM were hurt.Just goes to show you how badass CM Punk is without taking meds,because he's straight edge.

Lol at Big E's donkey punch on AJ.

Got my Fandango ringtone b*tches.

Gotta give Cena and ADR credit too for wrestling a day after their super physical match at WM. They could have easily sat out. Respect!

Anyone catch Bruno's HOF speech? Really good stuff.

He talked about MSG being his staple for success for life. He , too, didn't take meds and said he was relieved when he retired because his body was so beat up,especially since in those days , the ring was made of steel.

AJ said if it wasnt for her wonderbra, she would still be on the ramp crying.
ziggler acting like he's going to do something then ...not. lol

if the rock's movie is delayed because of his injury.....pretty sure he would be done with WWE then.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

h
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/triple-h-suffered-second-degree-burns-during-dry-201702028.html
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Apr 10, 2013 at 7:37 PM ]

Dang HHH. Heard that Brock was KO'd 5 minutes into the match from a HHH knee to the face.

Someone posted this from Smackdown tapings. It was the post show.
I said it before but Fandango is gonna be huge.
Double post.
[ Edited by btthepunk on Apr 10, 2013 at 9:09 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dang HHH. Heard that Brock was KO'd 5 minutes into the match from a HHH knee to the face.

• Garce
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 11, 2013 at 1:41 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone