LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran

[ Edited by jrg on Apr 8, 2013 at 9:22 PM ]
How can they keep Ziggler from being a full blown face now? He gets bigger pops than any other full time guy except maybe Cena (depending on where). I say hurry up with the Orton heel turn and set up a good feud with the two.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
How can they keep Ziggler from being a full blown face now? He gets bigger pops than any other full time guy except maybe Cena (depending on where). I say hurry up with the Orton heel turn and set up a good feud with the two.

That would be awesome
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Anti-hero effect

Same thing happened to Ryback when he went off with Cena.

Orton has an anti-hero feel; the only way he would turn into a heel is if he went off on the fans.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
thank you big show?

they were getting bored with sheamus and orton.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
thank you big show?

They were chanting just about everything during that match. RVD, we are awesome, cotton candy, Michael Cole.....
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
thank you big show?

They were chanting just about everything during that match. RVD, we are awesome, cotton candy, Michael Cole.....

alot of that stuff was redubbed in the west coast. ''Same old shti'' was reversed or something when Cena was on the mic.

The crowd was also chanting,'' We want Ziggler,'' during the del rio and Thwagger match. They all read the rumors and dirt sheets I gather lol

That crowd was awesome. I don't know if it was Cena's heel turn joke that amped them up 100x more but they went off.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
thank you big show?

alot of that stuff was redubbed in the west coast. ''Same old shti'' was reversed or something when Cena was on the mic.

The crowd was also chanting,'' We want Ziggler,'' during the del rio and Thwagger match. They all read the rumors and dirt sheets I gather lol

That crowd was awesome. I don't know if it was Cena's heel turn joke that amped them up 100x more but they went off.

I think they were amped up the minute his theme hit. Either way the crowd dictated RAW and not surprising since alot of them were the international fans that came for WM. And they may have just put Fandango over.
Didn't the rock get hurt after WM last year too?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Best crowd since the Atitude Era.
Ay.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Apr 9, 2013 at 4:49 PM ]
Rock and CM were hurt.Just goes to show you how badass CM Punk is without taking meds,because he's straight edge.

Lol at Big E's donkey punch on AJ.

Got my Fandango ringtone b*tches.

Rock and CM were hurt.Just goes to show you how badass CM Punk is without taking meds,because he's straight edge.

Lol at Big E's donkey punch on AJ.

Got my Fandango ringtone b*tches.

Na-Na

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

Na-Na

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

Na-Na

Na-Na-Na-Na-Na

Na-Na-Na
[ Edited by robniner on Apr 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone