LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

So stupid that they just broke up Rusev Day. Way to go WWE.
So people watch this garbage?

That bridge to Styles Clash was so badass. I don't think I've ever seen AJ do that.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

We do have some loyal TD viewers in this thread.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Ugh, I'm sure the producer is telling Paige what to say but at the same time I can see her acting like that too.

Ugh, I'm sure the producer is telling Paige what to say but at the same time I can see her acting like that too.

They should just have drunk Paige for every episode.

I don't get it, not even a little. It's not like they are going to use it to push either wrestler. Rusev will be back to Jobbing for lower Mids, and Aiden will get future endeavored.
Originally posted by Debryune:

I don't get it, not even a little. It's not like they are going to use it to push either wrestler. Rusev will be back to Jobbing for lower Mids, and Aiden will get future endeavored.

Exactly and they were so over with the crowd? Why punish them for that? They deserved a Tag Team reign but of course New Day always stays on top
Exactly and they were so over with the crowd? Why punish them for that? They deserved a Tag Team reign but of course New Day always stays on top

I like the New day, but they need a "New" direction. Maybe take them off T.V for a while, maybe make them less goofy/corny. Maybe give them a new member to make it fresh with a new Personality injection.

i used to. watched the first 2-3 seasons, most of the time they were drunk and acting sluty, or in bikinis. then they also show a lot of back stage stuff, which is cool. but havent watched in years now.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

i used to. watched the first 2-3 seasons, most of the time they were drunk and acting sluty, or in bikinis. then they also show a lot of back stage stuff, which is cool. but havent watched in years now.

I watch here and there when there is nothing else on. The Wrestlemania episodes are the best because of the backstage stuff.
GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

dam

I guess it's official ? The acting made it seem like a work but I'm sure his body is wrecked from all of the brutality from all of the years.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
dam

I guess it's official ? The acting made it seem like a work but I'm sure his body is wrecked from all of the brutality from all of the years.

His spine and pelvis are fusing together so I imagine that sucks ass to deal with
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Share 49ersWebzone