LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

All women's PPV
I thought that the announcement would be that the women are getting their own show. They need their own platform.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All women's PPV

i'm assuming they are going to have a couple bra and pantie matches, a pillow fight match, and a some good 'ol muud wraslin!
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
All women's PPV

i'm assuming they are going to have a couple bra and pantie matches, a pillow fight match, and a some good 'ol muud wraslin!

Now we're talking lol
All women's PPV

Now we're talking lol

Only reason I watch the WWE nowadays. Minus the top ten , this current roster has nothing but scrawny/out of shape jobbers.The ''comedians,'' aren't even funny.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jul 23, 2018 at 6:05 PM ]
Anyone notice Nikki Cross on RAW? Always enjoyed her work, people say her character probably won't go over well in the main roster but who knows the same can be said about most NXT alumni, Even the former stars. Besides even though her nose is crooked AF She is thick
Originally posted by evil:
Pentagon hammering spikes into Sami Callihan's head

I've seen a syringe match in person. Stabbings errwhere.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I thought that the announcement would be that the women are getting their own show. They need their own platform.

I'm sure its coming, but this is a great step in that direction. I'm looking forward to it. WWE has come a long way from a few years ago when the Divas were considered a complete joke.
If Mickie can do this for the entire all-female PPV, I will watch.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jul 24, 2018 at 6:01 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran

You will be saddened then. They claim over 50 women being involved and I imagine one match will be to get all the main roster women on the show, so a battle royal probably (can also include some past stars). Plus these 4 matches :

RAW women's title
SD women's title
NXT women's title
Mae Young Classic finals

They may wait to do the Sasha vs Bayley match now and put it on this PPV. And I imagine they will turn Nattie before this show to main event with Nattie vs Ronda.

Vince probably is ashamed of the current WWE guys that he knows an all women show would most likely get higher rat-

Originally posted by evil:

You will be saddened then. They claim over 50 women being involved and I imagine one match will be to get all the main roster women on the show, so a battle royal probably (can also include some past stars). Plus these 4 matches :

RAW women's title
SD women's title
NXT women's title
Mae Young Classic finals

They may wait to do the Sasha vs Bayley match now and put it on this PPV. And I imagine they will turn Nattie before this show to main event with Nattie vs Ronda.

I hope they don't drag this Sasha and Bayley s**t out anymore. They keep dragging it out and keep screwing it up every week outside of the one week where Bayley beat the holy hell out of Sasha.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
I hope they don't drag this Sasha and Bayley s**t out anymore. They keep dragging it out and keep screwing it up every week outside of the one week where Bayley beat the holy hell out of Sasha.

There is no saving that storyline anymore that is for sure. Whenever we do get the match we can only hope they give them enough time and allow them to work it at the same level as their NXT matches because they deliver.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
All women PPV
Originally posted by jrg:
All women PPV

Theyre probably making up for the greatest royal rumble debacle.
Share 49ersWebzone