LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by btthepunk:
Damn, my boy Sami out for the rest of the year.

Wut happen
  • evil
  • Veteran

Originally posted by evil:

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Wut happen

Two torn rotator cuffs. Ouch.

Wasn't gonna get a serious push anyways so its best for him to heal up and rest.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Wasn't gonna get a serious push anyways so its best for him to heal up and rest.

As long as KO is in the picture, Sami won't get his due. He is literally this generation's Christian.
Vader... dang all the classic ones are crooking. Hulk is truly immortal
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
As long as KO is in the picture, Sami won't get his due. He is literally this generation's Christian.
Truer words have never been said. On top of that (imo) since he runs as second fiddle to everyone, his appeal is starting to wear thin. His time is up, they won't use him right, he might as well put a mask on (again) and become Sin Cara Blanco.
[ Edited by Debryune on Jun 22, 2018 at 8:55 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Debryune:
Truer words have never been said. On top of that (imo) since he runs as second fiddle to everyone, his appeal is starting to wear thin. His time is up, they won't use him right, he might as well put a mask on (again) and become Sin Cara Blanco.

His work as El Generico on the indies was freaking brilliant. Idk why WWE never even gave him even a serious mid card push to date.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

His work as El Generico on the indies was freaking brilliant. Idk why WWE never even gave him even a serious mid card push to date.
I'd love to see El Genérico make a return in WWE but Zayn is amazing I wouldn't mind a program with Shinsuke those two put on a classic in NXT takeover Dallas that was better than any match at mania that year.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

I'd love to see El Genérico make a return in WWE but Zayn is amazing I wouldn't mind a program with Shinsuke those two put on a classic in NXT takeover Dallas that was better than any match at mania that year.

IMO they missed an opportunity to do have fun with the Generico character after Mania when they were "fired".
You are a good man Stinger:

Jesse White, son of legendary pro wrestler Vader, who passed away at age 63 this past Monday, recently spoke with the folks at TMZ for a brief interview.

During the discussion, Jesse mentioned Steve Austin, Mick Foley and Diamond Dallas Page as wrestlers who reached out to the White family while Vader was dealing with his health issues. However, he gave a special "thank you" to WWE Hall Of Famer Sting, who he claimed was a constant source of support for Vader over the past couple of months.

"Sting has been a huge blessing not only as of recent but probably I wanna say for the last ten months to a year in my father's life as well as mine," said Jesse. "I've been blessed and fortunate enough to witness that between the two of them as well as develop my relationship with Sting. You know my father was a God-fearing man and so is Sting so they would sit down and read The Bible together and go over The Bible, just talk about good time stories. So yeah, Sting's been a huge blessing throughout this process."

Jesse continued, "It's been overwhelming with how much love and support stories and cool pictures I've encountered and I came to the realization that I need to figure out a way to capture these and they're coming from anywhere and everywhere. I put together an email specifically it's vader.leonwhite@gmail. I want any and all fans who have any unique photos, rare photos, stories they wanna type up anything they want to add please email there. Me and my family, we're going to be going through them dissecting them."
  • jrg
  • Veteran
IMO they missed an opportunity to do have fun with the Generico character after Mania when they were "fired".

https://www.reddit.com/r/WrestleWithThePlot/comments/8tnyq8/charlotte_espn_shoot/
Share 49ersWebzone