There are 282 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

• jrg
  • Veteran
Undertaker you say?

Originally posted by angelv05:
Originally posted by aman49:
It's fake. The match was predecided. If they want to make money off of him again, he will be back.

Wow, you must want a f**king cookie.

I hope you don't watch Heroes... it's fake. Hiro can't actually freeze time. And they decide the endings before they film it.

I wouldn't mind a f**king cookie if that's a offer. But all I'm saying is don't get to upset that Undertaker has to "retire."

Quote:
hope this is just a storyline and not the truth

Everything is storyline unless they get seriously hurt. I used to watch wrestling but now it's crap, imo. I can't stand John Cena. Like James said, the only reason to watch it is Randy Orton.

Ok, I was just hoping you weren't one of those dumbass posters who post "wrestling is fake" every time we try to have a thread on WWE or TNA. Like I've said before, I'm sure all of us know people (usually women) who tell us "how can you watch football, it's so stupid and boring." Well as a wrestling fan you hear it 100x more, because wrestling is not respected by the national media, etc.

And WWE is pretty terrible right now, I agree. I've missed some RAW's lately and almost never watch ECW or Smackdown. But I always watch TNA Impact Thursday night on Spike TV, cuz it's better than WWE, plain and simple.
Man, I guess he just didn't bring his A-game tonight. I'm sure if he trains hard he can make it back to the top. You never know what can happen from night to night.

I mean, that's why they play the games (or have the match). You never know what can happen.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Man, I guess he just didn't bring his A-game tonight. I'm sure if he trains hard he can make it back to the top. You never know what can happen from night to night.

I mean, that's why they play the games (or have the match). You never know what can happen.

LOL... well played sir... well played.

FER SAYIN WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAYD, ......I DON'T WANNA SEE IT ...sniff...
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

FER SAYIN WHAT NEEDED TO BE SAYD, ......I DON'T WANNA SEE IT ...sniff...

W..................T......................F?
I stopped watching wrestling, after Rock, Austin, Mankind left, wrestling was awsome during the "Attitude ERA" When it was "RAW is WAR" The story lines were great, it was pretty much rated R every monday night, now they just seem to make it more towards family so they get better ratings.

I missed those hardcore matches between Foley and Rock, or the story line between Austin and Vince...and of course DX...

Aaah good times...
  • Dino
  • Veteran
oh no....
Originally posted by ninerswin317:
oh no....

SUCK IT!!!!!

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've been

waiting for someone to make an official Wrestling thread.
Complain to the writers.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Complain to the writers.

I wish we could. My only course of action is watching TNA instead.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Complain to the writers.

I wish we could. My only course of action is watching TNA instead.

Is Lashley going to TnA?
When Vince Young "died" and eventually came back. Its all part of the storyline. Undertaker wont officially go out like that.
Share 49ersWebzone