There are 195 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Apparently Hunico was wrestling as Sin Cara last night and the original Sin Cara is leaving. Hunico was actually wrestling as the other Sin Cara when they had the Sin Cara Negro vs Sin Cara Azul.

original sin cara wasn't cut out for the wwe.

Dude couldnt stay healthy and acted like a p***y for minor injuries. That one RAW match weeks ago where he quit a match (against ADR) after jamming his fingers pissed off alot of people backstage.

this. guys like Austin and Triple H would've laughed at that kinda nonsense.

Those were the days when those guys went through hell and back, but they still got the job done. I remember when Taker threw Foley off the hell in a cell and chokeslamed him through the cell. And Foley somehow lived but you get the point.

I think Sin Cara thought the WWE was going to lay the red carpet for him.

that's what i figured, too. dude was also out of shape. sure, he does a lot of the high flying stuff, but you can tell he wasn't conditioned for it.
H has now taken over creative, but, will still have to report to his father-in-law for final approval.

In other news, the Orton branch got extended to another member in the family tree-he will report to the farm after he recovers from a knee injury.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
forgot to mention this, but during Cena and Orton's contract signing, Cena's mic segment was some of the best i've heard from him in a long ass time.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
forgot to mention this, but during Cena and Orton's contract signing, Cena's mic segment was some of the best i've heard from him in a long ass time.

ya that is one thing i will give cena..he is great on the mic
Originally posted by jrg:

for years, he hasn't been. he's been playing too much "Superman" and being the good guy, making stupid jokes for a quick chuckle, but rarely engaging. his segment on monday was serious, engaging, and may have had a slight message towards Orton who was known for being lazy when he got the push years ago
  • jrg
  • Veteran

for years, he hasn't been. he's been playing too much "Superman" and being the good guy, making stupid jokes for a quick chuckle, but rarely engaging. his segment on monday was serious, engaging, and may have had a slight message towards Orton who was known for being lazy when he got the push years ago

seems like cena/orton thing is personal

could've hit a nerve with all that talk about Orton having all the potential in the world....only NOT to live up to it

could've hit a nerve with all that talk about Orton having all the potential in the world....only NOT to live up to it

Not only being lazy, but using PEDs as well.
we all know orton is going to win.

- WWE will be announcing WrestleMania 2015 this coming Tuesday from the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. The San Francisco 49ers NFL team were the key to getting the bid. WrestleMania 31 will be held at Levi's Stadium while the Hall of Fame and RAW will take place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Watched the promo. Triple H wins. I don't know how they are going to pull the swerve, but I believe he will win.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
- WWE will be announcing WrestleMania 2015 this coming Tuesday from the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California. The San Francisco 49ers NFL team were the key to getting the bid. WrestleMania 31 will be held at Levi's Stadium while the Hall of Fame and RAW will take place at the SAP Center in San Jose, California.

That's cool. Definitely will be going

MY BACKYARD!!!!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Watched the promo. Triple H wins. I don't know how they are going to pull the swerve, but I believe he will win.

Triple H wins? And hes not in the match? That must make him the GOAT!
Share 49ersWebzone