Not UFC

MMA

That stuff doesn't have storylines

I said UFC doesn't have storylines

This stuff does

This is the most viewed thread on the webzone

I said this is the most viewed thread on the webzone

So all you haters can kiss my ass

This is the best thread on the webzone, and that's the bottom line....

CUZ STONE COLD SAID SO!!!!!

And if you're not down with this thread, we got TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!

SUCK IT!!!!!!!
[ Edited by TheRambler on May 15, 2019 at 2:50 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Orton lost

Broke his collar bone as well (which ended the match)..so hes gonna be out a while.
Oh yes. He's totally banned from WWE. It's not like anything that ever happens on there is ever fake!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I don't watch wrestling nearly as often as I used to. But this sucks!

He was one of my favorites.
[ Edited by NickV on Jun 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM ]
It's fake. The match was predecided. If they want to make money off of him again, he will be back.
Originally posted by jrg1:
Orton lost

Broke his collar bone as well (which ended the match)..so hes gonna be out a while.

Aw what the hell,

My nephew does the RKO on me all the time.
Orton lost

Jeez, WWE has terrible luck with injuries lately. They are lucky TNA doesn't advertise or promote itself worth s**t, because TNA Impact is far superior to WWE these days. Better wrestling, better storylines, and heck their talent is equally as famous as WWE (Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, Christian, Rhino, Dudley Boyz, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn).

Supposedly WWE will be introducing and pushing new wrestlers starting at the draft in 4 weeks. I hope they give Ted DiBiase Jr. a push. "Everybody's got a price... but me... I'm priceless"
Originally posted by angelv05:
It's fake. The match was predecided. If they want to make money off of him again, he will be back.

Wow, you must want a f**king cookie.

I hope you don't watch Heroes... it's fake. Hiro can't actually freeze time. And they decide the endings before they film it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I've met and talked to Randy Orton in person before..cool guy..(lives in High Ridge, Missouri)..which is about 10 minutes from my house..hes cool as hell..been a big fan since.

Hes about all I care about in wrestling.

I've been

waiting for someone to make an official Wrestling thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I've been

waiting for someone to make an official Wrestling thread.

Wrestling threads usually always pop up after pay per views..kinda funny.
I've met and talked to Randy Orton in person before..cool guy..(lives in High Ridge, Missouri)..which is about 10 minutes from my house..hes cool as hell..been a big fan since.

Yeah one of my high school friends met him and said he was really cool.

Interestingly enough, press coverage usually only reports when he gets in a bar fight or something. My hunch is he is a nice guy who is an angry drunk.
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by angelv05:

Wow, you must want a f**king cookie.

I hope you don't watch Heroes... it's fake. Hiro can't actually freeze time. And they decide the endings before they film it.

I wouldn't mind a f**king cookie if that's a offer. But all I'm saying is don't get to upset that Undertaker has to "retire."

Quote:
hope this is just a storyline and not the truth

Everything is storyline unless they get seriously hurt. I used to watch wrestling but now it's crap, imo. I can't stand John Cena. Like James said, the only reason to watch it is Randy Orton.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by aman49:

Yeah one of my high school friends met him and said he was really cool.

Interestingly enough, press coverage usually only reports when he gets in a bar fight or something. My hunch is he is a nice guy who is an angry drunk.

Could be..never got that much with him..my friend lives in the same neighborhood and we saw him in the front of his house as we were driving by..so we just chatted w/ him a few while we were in the car, shook his hand and moved on..real cool guy.
Share 49ersWebzone