LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 130 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Jessica and Cassie are now doing paid sites for exclusive content. What that will entail I have no idea.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Jessica and Cassie are now doing paid sites for exclusive content. What that will entail I have no idea.

Lol, doubt it's P*rn, probably provocative photos or something like that.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Lol, doubt it's P*rn, probably provocative photos or something like that.
Yeah, definitely isn't and they're not using onlyfans.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Saw this earlier. Cassie said it was exclusive content "she couldn't post elsewhere"
Originally posted by jrg:

Saw this earlier. Cassie said it was exclusive content "she couldn't post elsewhere"

Sounds like clickbait to me
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Lol $40 for a thong bikini pic prolly.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Lol $40 for a thong bikini pic prolly.

$10 membership.
So Sonya Deville wanted to fight Charlotte backstage?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Charlotte flair next time she see&#39;s Becky and Sonya backstage:<a href="
" charset="utf-8"></script>

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

That mullet on edge
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Mandy beat raquel..with help
  • evil
  • Veteran
ROH is going on hiatus at the end of the year. Releasing all their wrestlers from there contracts.

Danhausen to AEW please.
lol at JR saying, ''Cowboy shiiiiieznit.''

https://www.reddit.com/r/LadiesOfWrestling/comments/qhyfq4/cassie_lee/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Share 49ersWebzone