LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Yep, I hope nothing like that happened in AEW when she was there for a short time, I know some people blamed Brandi Rhodes for Kylie Rae leaving, but maybe it was just something completely different. And no need for bullying of any kind, also went through that from 7th-8th grade, in a f**king catholic school of all places, of course they wanted to brush it under the rug, made me forgive those involved, despite those still doing it again.

Honestly don't know how the kids are going through all of it now with all these social media platforms. Myspace was just getting popular when I was a senior in high school. My wife works in a psychiatry office and sees a ton of clients that are there battling all the different forms of cyber bullying they go through. It's sad.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Yep, I hope nothing like that happened in AEW when she was there for a short time, I know some people blamed Brandi Rhodes for Kylie Rae leaving, but maybe it was just something completely different. And no need for bullying of any kind, also went through that from 7th-8th grade, in a f**king catholic school of all places, of course they wanted to brush it under the rug, made me forgive those involved, despite those still doing it again.

Honestly don't know how the kids are going through all of it now with all these social media platforms. Myspace was just getting popular when I was a senior in high school. My wife works in a psychiatry office and sees a ton of clients that are there battling all the different forms of cyber bullying they go through. It's sad.

Yeah, I don't know how they go through it, we see so many ending up committing suicide from it, I'm 36, dealt with it since 2001(10th grade), we didn't have social media, well I remember MySpace, but that may have been after HS for me.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
^^

That's not a pic of John Cena.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Damn Randy looks old as f**k and he's not even 40 yet
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by FL9er:
You know damn well we won't look that good at 40
Originally posted by NONAME:

Exactly
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Exactly

True, damn I thought his his birthday was in November.
JR just gave Kittle a shout out on Dynamite.
Bro. Eddie got in moxleys face a little too close

Toni Storm is thiiiiccccckkkk.
Cody got his last name back.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

GREAT promo work from both guys.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

GREAT promo work from both guys.

I have a feeling Eddie wins. Its kinda building up that way. He got his title shot bc he never got eliminated, technically. He lost against Mox, but he never got pinned or tapped. Now hes going to win by some weird stipulation and act like it was a legit win.
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Nov 5, 2020 at 1:14 PM ]

Speak for yourself!!!
Share 49ersWebzone