• Veteran
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by evil:
Vince just dropped the Matt out of Matt Riddle. He will now be known as Riddle

Bro

Jeez.....
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Now watch them use some sort of Riddler gimmick with him and completely destroy his character
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Anyone else having a hard time cheering against McAfee's faction? After cheering against UE for years, I don't see why we should for them now. lol
https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2020/10/pac-to-break-his-silence-on-aew-dynamite-676433/
Originally posted by jrg:

Wtf lol

I dont get this Vince logic at all
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Oct 30, 2020 at 7:32 PM ]
I wanna say something that can be misconstrued as racist but I dont want to be banned. But it pertains to Bianca bel aire

edit: She got a fat ass but no titties. Still would hit
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Oct 30, 2020 at 8:42 PM ]

This storyline is so good

Having Andrade drop cien almas was incredibly dumb, the name Cien Almas was dope that's probably the one that pissed me off the most

Decent promo, he must have got the acting ability through his movie career.
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

Having Andrade drop cien almas was incredibly dumb, the name Cien Almas was dope that's probably the one that pissed me off the most

Its the sole reason why I watch smackdown
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:

I would have understood dropping the andrade. Andrade cien almas is a lot of syllables to say...
No no dont do it andrade cien almas oh god, it broke andrade cien almas in half by god.
But the announcers could just shorten when making the calls. They didnt say stone cold steve austin every time.

It is like the create a wrestler, generic names that sound terrible. they gave a piece of paper with a bunch of names and the voice actor just reads them with no passion.
RVD married that Katie Forbes slut.
Share 49erswebzone