Wait, who is Randy Orton?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Wait, who is Randy Orton?

SMH Orton the most overrated "legend"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Retribution continues to be made out to be a joke.
Originally posted by evil:

You expect T Bar, Slap Jack and Mace to be legit threats? You expect a man in a hockey mask be legit threats? They had potential but it would include exposing Mcmahon as the fraud that he is. Think of CM Punk 2.0
Wwe champion goes from one stale ass wrestler to another.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You expect T Bar, Slap Jack and Mace to be legit threats? You expect a man in a hockey mask be legit threats? They had potential but it would include exposing Mcmahon as the fraud that he is. Think of CM Punk 2.0

They could have built them up as threats and gave them some legitimacy. Like say Dijakovich working last nights match and actually beating Lashley for that mid card title.
Lol the anger in this thread sometimes.

They could have built them up as threats and gave them some legitimacy. Like say Dijakovich working last nights match and actually beating Lashley for that mid card title.
RIP Retribution

What a joke
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol the anger in this thread sometimes.

Originally posted by JustinMT:

RIP Retribution

What a joke

The day that the wwe named them t bar and flapjack, is the day they were buried. I gotta take the route of Gore and not watch Monday Night Raw nor their replays.

RIP Retribution

What a joke

The day that the wwe named them t bar and flapjack, is the day they were buried. I gotta take the route of Gore and not watch Monday Night Raw nor their replays.

Since i stopped watching wwe, just mostly nxt and aew, i have gained 20 lbs of muscle mass, i got multiple raises at work, and my dick grew a couple of extra inches.
  • evil
  • Veteran
RIP Retribution

What a joke

Unfortunately.

I mean it was a terrible angle from the jump, but they have wasted the opportunities to try and salvage it somewhat and at least make the individuals seem like they belong on the main roster.
RIP Retribution

What a joke

Unfortunately.

I mean it was a terrible angle from the jump, but they have wasted the opportunities to try and salvage it somewhat and at least make the individuals seem like they belong on the main roster.
And to put Ali with them just makes him look like an idiot too. What a disaster.
RIP Retribution

What a joke

Unfortunately.

Too many factions with the same angle. Combine that with the ridiculous masks and you knew this s**t wasn't going to go over with the fans.
Share 49ersWebzone