There are 189 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Well that didn't last long!
NWA is comfy af.
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Aew should bring him in as a kayfabe part owner or something. He would make a good heel in a non pg enviroment.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Aew should bring him in as a kayfabe part owner or something. He would make a good heel in a non pg enviroment.

Hall and Nash totally support AEW.
Originally posted by John_Candy:
NWA is comfy af.

Nwa?
So Cain Velazquez signed a multi year deal in the WWE..

I wonder if when Brock snaps at Vince ,Vince will look toward Cain for help like some sort of bodyguard to keep Lesnar in line....or maybe Cain and Brock are just best friends now?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
So Cain Velazquez signed a multi year deal in the WWE..

I wonder if when Brock snaps at Vince ,Vince will look toward Cain for help like some sort of bodyguard to keep Lesnar in line....or maybe Cain and Brock are just best friends now?

Lol.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by John_Candy:
NWA is comfy af.

Nwa?

It's got a weekly show on Youtube now. It's got an old school feel to it.
Lol so lame

Raw is trading both Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross to Smackdown in exchange for "future draft pick considerations."
What...is.... this?

[ Edited by JustinMT on Oct 16, 2019 at 7:45 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran
This "draft" and "trades" is the most cringeworthy s**t I've ever seen.......
Originally posted by jrg:

Ya watched some youtube clips, i thought it was amazing. Reminded me of those low budget horror flicks that were comedy gold lol.

Seriously, they just dgaf anymore. All that money they are making, and if the rumors of selling to disney are true, then im not surprised how little they care.
What...is.... this?

Thats the 2019 mcmahons in a nutshell..
"We got all dis Fox and Saudi Prince money ,bytch! We don't care about what you want! "
  • evil
  • Veteran
Lol so lame

Raw is trading both Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross to Smackdown in exchange for "future draft pick considerations."

Literally making themselves look bush league.

Originally posted by jrg:

See it would be not as bad if they stick to no more wildcard and trades seemed more fair and involved talent going both ways instead of "future draft pick considerations".
Surprise, surprise...

— WWE's original plan was never to hold a "draft" before the FOX launch and instead simply move forward with the rosters that were created as a result of the Superstar Shakeup last spring, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. However, it appears that the decision was made to promote the draft as a way to push up viewership and ratings, especially following the FOX debut with the goal being to try and minimize the viewership draft from the first show.
Share 49ersWebzone