LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Wrestling Thread (WWE, AEW, etc)

Originally posted by JustinMT:
We haven't had it in awhile so I'm hoping its taken seriously once again. I'm thinking Drew wins it and it elevates him to the main event away from Shane and all of his crap too hopefully.

I miss it when it was a ppv in june. I hope they bring it back where the winner of the kotr faces a champion at summer slam. Then i hope they move mitb in late sept or early october.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by John_Candy:
I have Andrade winning KOTR. He needs a gimmick and I'm ready for Queen Zelina.

Hail queen zelina
Originally posted by jrg:

jrg will drop his pants if KO wins and gives his version of the infamous Austin 3:16 post win interview.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
jrg will drop his pants if KO wins and gives his version of the infamous Austin 3:16 post win interview.

Gotta get Dok Hendrix to hold the mic. Actually, Hayes might still be working for WWE, not sure.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

KO 3:16 SAID I JUST WHOOPED ASS!

KO 3:16 SAID I JUST WHOOPED ASS!
LAX done with IMPACT wrestling.
  • evil
  • Veteran
LAX done with IMPACT wrestling.

Welcome to AEW, a company that will actually focus on tag team wrestling.
https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhk7xN0EI70DfN7apo
lol ''hang a right and you'll see the dunkin donuts. ''

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
We haven't had it in awhile so I'm hoping its taken seriously once again. I'm thinking Drew wins it and it elevates him to the main event away from Shane and all of his crap too hopefully.

I miss it when it was a ppv in june. I hope they bring it back where the winner of the kotr faces a champion at summer slam. Then i hope they move mitb in late sept or early october.

Give me money in the bank back on WrestleMania instead of that dumb battle royal that means nothing.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Give me money in the bank back on WrestleMania instead of that dumb battle royal that means nothing.

Its not a battle royal, it's a tournament. It USE to mean something. Think of the most iconic promo ever...
Its not a battle royal, it's a tournament. It USE to mean something. Think of the most iconic promo ever...

Not even sure if it meant anything then. Austin was invisible for the next 3-4 months until he feuded with Bret.
Originally posted by tjd808185:

Not even sure if it meant anything then. Austin was invisible for the next 3-4 months until he feuded with Bret.

Didnt mean anything then? Raw crowd that following Monday was pretty hot with all those 3:16 signs.
Not usually a mandy fan but.....

[ Edited by Debryune on Aug 18, 2019 at 9:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone