LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
wow, vitor is a little b***h. dude was talkin s**t about Machida and the Black House crew when he didn't accept a title shot against Bones Jones. Dana White finally offers him a fight against Machida at 185 and Vitor rejected the offer. fight is now offered to Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz at 185??

And WTF is up with (Vitor C'mon man!!!), he should've jump at the chance to fight Machida. I wonder if it had something to do with money or he wanted a shot at Weidman instead??

But yah forty Spong is LaMic's boy aka SF69er . I just inquired about him I'm not that big of a Kickboxing fan that was back when I was 15 lol. But if Spong can put it all together he could be very dangerous.

WAR SPONG!!! lol

Vitor keeps saying he only wants a title shot against Silva or Bones. he needs to keep fighting. he doesn't have much time left.
Belfort really wants a title shot doesn't he?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:
wow, vitor is a little b***h. dude was talkin s**t about Machida and the Black House crew when he didn't accept a title shot against Bones Jones. Dana White finally offers him a fight against Machida at 185 and Vitor rejected the offer. fight is now offered to Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz at 185??

And WTF is up with (Vitor C'mon man!!!), he should've jump at the chance to fight Machida. I wonder if it had something to do with money or he wanted a shot at Weidman instead??

But yah forty Spong is LaMic's boy aka SF69er . I just inquired about him I'm not that big of a Kickboxing fan that was back when I was 15 lol. But if Spong can put it all together he could be very dangerous.

WAR SPONG!!! lol

Vitor keeps saying he only wants a title shot against Silva or Bones. he needs to keep fighting. he doesn't have much time left.

That's IF Silva wins in a rematch.....lol he will. But if he takes a fight with Jones, he'll most likely run into a wall there.....safer bet would be to choose winner of Silva vs. Weidman.
Tito Ortiz got called a huntington beach bitych on TNA.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
when's the next ufc? There hasn't been one in like 2 weeks. WTF is going on? did they go out of business?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
when's the next ufc? There hasn't been one in like 2 weeks. WTF is going on? did they go out of business?

Lol. Tomorrow, 8/17 on the new fox sports 1 channel: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/find-fox-sports-1-on-your-tv

Main card:

Shogun vs. Shonnen
Overroid vs. Travis Browne
Faber vs. Alcantra
Matt Brown vs. Mike Pyle
Uriah Hall vs. John Howard
Joe Lauzon vs. Michael Johnson
wtf? no HD channel?!

Great news!

Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through Comcast on channel 408.
This channel finder should locate the HD version for you: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/find-fox-sports-1-on-your-tv
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
wtf? no HD channel?!

Great news!

Starting August 17 FOX Sports 1 will be available through Comcast on channel 408.
This channel finder should locate the HD version for you: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/find-fox-sports-1-on-your-tv

finally found mine. for those with comcast HD, it'll be on channel 731
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Tito Ortiz got called a huntington beach bitych on TNA.

Says the fake wrestlers lol.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This Conor Mcgregor guy was pretty dam impressive.

Anyone with directv find the channel? I see the Spanish one but you have to order the espanol package. The fuk!
219 on directv. For some reason it's not on the guide function. Close call. Fight on!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Matt Brown is on fire!! knocked that mullet off that dudes head.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Overeem got KTFO
Browne been training with Segal!
Share 49ersWebzone