LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
wtf was aldo trying to do, completely abandoning his leg kicks??? I hope there's a rematch.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
wtf was aldo trying to do, completely abandoning his leg kicks??? I hope there's a rematch.

nvm....i love you chaz
[ Edited by Amir on Aug 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Amir:

nvm....i love you chaz

hey f**k you bechnod
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I wouldn't say he abandoned his leg kicks, but it seemed like Zombie was prepared for them, noticed how zombie kept closing the distance hardly giving him a chance to set it up. But yah I hope there's a rematch that was a good fight.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Hurt his foot early.

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Aug 4, 2013 at 10:10 AM ]
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I saw the zombies' shoulder pop in HD. He was trying to pop that bytsch into place while in his standup. I could see the bone and shoulder contracting. .

A dislocated shoulder would never stop a real zombie. What did you guys think of Davis/Machida? Machida robbed?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
oh s**t, the foot! that's worse than the zombie's shoulder.
missed the whole card

someone post a link of the fights so i can watch them at work
my friend, Jeremy Labiano, fought for the title this past weekend. here's the promo vid:

here's the fight

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what the hell is WFC?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

A dislocated shoulder would never stop a real zombie. What did you guys think of Davis/Machida? Machida robbed?

Nah,Davis won.He had more takedowns.I think Dana wants to get rid of Lyoto and has a slight bounty on him.
what the hell is WFC?

West Coast Fighting Championship. didn't even know that event was PPV. Scott Smith headlined.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Nah,Davis won.He had more takedowns.I think Dana wants to get rid of Lyoto and has a slight bounty on him.

but Dana was tweeting how it was a horrible decision and that he had Machida up on all three rounds
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
my friend, Jeremy Labiano, fought for the title this past weekend. here's the promo vid:

here's the fight

Good fight, stayed patient waiting for that opening, stupid move by his opponent giving up his back so easy. Good luck to your friend hope he gets a shot in the UFC or maybe we'll see him in TUF!!
Share 49ersWebzone