LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Jenna Jameson puts Tito Ortiz on blast:

"My ex took my poor children away from me for NO reason. He did drugs and faked drug tests for UFC. I all my time with my babies, he partied. You didn't even show your face while the boys grew, now you want to beat me up???? If you don't like what I'm saying, sue me for my home your living in, sue me for furniture YOU have, sue me for my Phantom! Keep up your lies. I will start posting pics of Tito and his drug use. Lets talk the truth!!!!!!" ~Jameson
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Jenna Jameson puts Tito Ortiz on blast:

"My ex took my poor children away from me for NO reason. He did drugs and faked drug tests for UFC. I all my time with my babies, he partied. You didn't even show your face while the boys grew, now you want to beat me up???? If you don't like what I'm saying, sue me for my home your living in, sue me for furniture YOU have, sue me for my Phantom! Keep up your lies. I will start posting pics of Tito and his drug use. Lets talk the truth!!!!!!" ~Jameson

hell hath no fury, like a woman scorned
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
see guys, that's why u don't marry a chick that sucks dicks for a living.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

this.

looks like she's got a bunch of evidence on Tito cheating tests and doing steroids.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

this.

looks like she's got a bunch of evidence on Tito cheating tests and doing steroids.

meh, didn't they get together well after tito was any good?

this.

yup. i guess his head was gigantic for a reason.
Fox Sports 1 will hold its first official UFC event on August 28th. event will be headlined by a 5-round rematch between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampann. Another bout rumored for the event is Uriah Hall vs. Nick RIng

this.

yup. i guess his head was gigantic for a reason.

he had to use that instead of his................ deek?

Fox Sports 1 will hold its first official UFC event on August 28th. event will be headlined by a 5-round rematch between Carlos Condit and Martin Kampann. Another bout rumored for the event is Uriah Hall vs. Nick RIng

worst nickname ever...... the promise.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

lol, that dude is a full blown joto. Lisp and errthang.

Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

lol, that dude is a full blown joto. Lisp and errthang.

Good Samaritan Joto though...

Personal life [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Ring]On June 6, 2012, Ring was leaving a Starbucks at Macleod Trail and 94th Avenue in Calgary when he saw a group of about 6-10 people across the street beating up a couple to steal a young woman's backpack. One girl had another girl by her hair and was kneeing her in the face while her boyfriend was trying to protect her but was being held down. Ring got out of his car, checked on the victims, and along with another bystander who saw the fight in progress started to chase what he called the "wannabe gangsters" who ran when they saw them. As he chased the suspects, who appeared to be about 17 or 18 years old, Ring called police on his cellphone and the pair were able to catch one suspect. Ring says police caught another five or six suspects.[22]
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Jun 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
fuuu Lil' Nog injured and out of his rematch against Shogun

Chael Sonnen trying to mouth his way to replacing Nog.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
a lot of these old f**kers need to disappear already. make room for some new talent.
wtf, the GSP fight still hasn't been offered to Johny Hendricks. probably scared that their pretty boy would get KO'd
WAR HENDRICKS!

Share 49ersWebzone