There are 272 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Seems to fight wild and keeps his hands too low. He'd have huge trouble against guys like Machida and Shogun. Good to see Rumble doing well. I still wonder if he's going to have issues making weight at 205 too :)

Spong will fix that. He'll grow the longer he trains. His standup is the least of my worries. We're talking about a muay thai wrecking machine that's as strong as an ox. He almost beat Overeem in K1. He was able to take the Reem's shots. Spong's also got a wicked liver punch that he lands with accuracy.
Ok, i'll keep an eye on this beast next time he fights. 205 is looking pretty good now. Where is Gaygard?
Seems to fight wild and keeps his hands too low. He'd have huge trouble against guys like Machida and Shogun. Good to see Rumble doing well. I still wonder if he's going to have issues making weight at 205 too :)

Spong will fix that. He'll grow the longer he trains. His standup is the least of my worries. We're talking about a muay thai wrecking machine that's as strong as an ox. He almost beat Overeem in K1. He was able to take the Reem's shots. Spong's also got a wicked liver punch that he lands with accuracy.
Ok, i'll keep an eye on this beast next time he fights. 205 is looking pretty good now. Where is Gaygard?

Unbelievable that he was able to cut down to 205 and still be as strong as he is.

Not sure where the hell Mousasi has been. He was supposed to be Anderson's kryptonite
Rumors that the Superbowl card will have

Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida
Glover Texeira vs. Rampage Jackson
Jose Aldo vs. Frankie Edgar
So Franklin got KTFO!
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
So Franklin got KTFO!

Any have a link to the replay?
So Franklin got KTFO!

Any have a link to the replay?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/11/10/3627750/cung-le-vs-rich-franklin-fight-video-highlights-ufc-on-fuel-tv-6
[ Edited by Godsleftsock on Nov 10, 2012 at 5:11 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol old people fight lol
Jeez, Franklin is died
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i could've sworn I saw a commercial for an upcoming GSP fight. When and with who??
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i could've sworn I saw a commercial for an upcoming GSP fight. When and with who??

This Saturday vs. Carlos Condit for the undisputed title. Even before GSP's injury, I felt that Condit could be the only one at the division to beat him. Should be a good fight overall. Rumor has it that if GSP wins, Anderson Silva will come to the cage and challenge GSP.

BTW, you were in Cali and you didn't visit me?!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

This Saturday vs. Carlos Condit for the undisputed title. Even before GSP's injury, I felt that Condit could be the only one at the division to beat him. Should be a good fight overall. Rumor has it that if GSP wins, Anderson Silva will come to the cage and challenge GSP.

I was in Ca. Don't feel bad doe, I didn't visit anyone.

I was in Ca. Don't feel bad doe, I didn't visit anyone.

Did you bring the Tundra? Please tell me you didn't bring the Tundra...
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Did you bring the Tundra? Please tell me you didn't bring the Tundra...

naw man, i flew. Cheaper than driving the tundra.

Anderson shot that s**t down. Says he won't fight 'til late next year. But maybe he's just trolling us

Anderson shot that s**t down. Says he won't fight 'til late next year. But maybe he's just trolling us

yea i just read that he was gonna be helping out in Steven Seagal's new film. wtf is that s**t!!
Share 49ersWebzone