LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Chez:
Originally posted by sacniner:
More fights next Saturday. Dana White is a legend

he's taking advantage of no other sports being on right now.

He's getting things done when other sports can't
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe

MAGA!!!

NASCAR is on.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Anderson Silva challenged Conor to a 176 lb catch weight fight, Conor accepted.

Will Dana be willing to make this fight? It will sell, but Spider is too big for Conor and will starch him.
Originally posted by evil:

Will Dana be willing to make this fight? It will sell, but Spider is too big for Conor and will starch him.

maybe 5-6 years ago Silva is 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights, 1 NC. 1-4 his last 5.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

maybe 5-6 years ago Silva is 1-7-1 in his last 9 fights, 1 NC. 1-4 his last 5.

I think the size and punching power difference is what will be the difference. Anderson has far better power and precision than anyone Conor has ever fought and has a 3 inch reach advantage, Spider is a natural LHW.

Fun fight but I think Conor gets KO'd.

I dont want to see that fight. Silva isnt exciting anymore

Just f**king give us Conor vs Nate 3
Originally posted by Knowledge:

i dont want Nate vs Connor either. been there, done that. Silva fight would also be not that intriguing. CMC just needs to fight someone in 155 that's a title contender. f**k the big name publicity fight. that dude needs to earn a shot at the belt again, but he needs to go through at least 2 upper 155ers first.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
of course McGregor accepted, easy win for him.

ya, easy pay day for him. it's pretty obvious that at this point he just wants to be a circus fighter. i doubt he's ever gonna try and contend for a title again, at least doing it the right way. i'm sure Dana will give up a title fight again one point just because of his name though.

i dont want Nate vs Connor either. been there, done that. Silva fight would also be not that intriguing. CMC just needs to fight someone in 155 that's a title contender. f**k the big name publicity fight. that dude needs to earn a shot at the belt again, but he needs to go through at least 2 upper 155ers first.

You're out of your mind. That trilogy must and will happen
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

ya, easy pay day for him. it's pretty obvious that at this point he just wants to be a circus fighter. i doubt he's ever gonna try and contend for a title again, at least doing it the right way. i'm sure Dana will give up a title fight again one point just because of his name though.

so far, his spectacular comeback will have been against two has beens. let him fight ferguson.

i like trilogy fights when its done "organically", this is forced. Chuck vs Couture, Penn vs Hughes, GSP vs Hughes. That "rivarly" grew over time and they fought throughout different periods of their fighting career. This fight is just putting 2 big names against each other multiple times in a row within a couple year period. These 2 guys barely even knew the other existed prior to 4-5 years ago.

so far, his spectacular comeback will have been against two has beens. let him fight ferguson.

i don't think he even deserves Ferguson, but ya, at least fight him if he wants to be taken serious again. not a 45 year old Silva.
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders

Hopefully. Nate will Win thought
Share 49ersWebzone