LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Joanna, thanks to dem new titties, wont be making weight. Main event vs waterson in serious doubt. Angela hill might fight in watersons place at catchweight. Waterson might be moved to ufc 244 vs andrade.

Yep..heard the news yesterday
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
pics of new tittayz? too bad she looks like GSP.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
pics of new tittayz? too bad she looks like GSP.

Tim lincecum
  • dmax
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Tim lincecum

Damn...SHE DOES
F*ckin espn plus with the. PC app notification :

"Ansanoff(?) And nunes to take time off to work on having a baby. "

No divks or cak anywhere to be found..

HOW T F U GONNA MAKE A KID?
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Nunes is not nor can she take a year off as she is a champion in 2 divisions. It is Nina who is taking the time off, and if you do not know how she can get pregnant then I cannot help you.
Originally posted by evil:

Nunes is not nor can she take a year off as she is a champion in 2 divisions. It is Nina who is taking the time off, and if you do not know how she can get pregnant then I cannot help you.
Idc how two bull daggers can get pregnant without a real d*ck in the vicinity. Espn made it sound as if one of them is an actual man. It's corny tbh but whatever. I thought Amanda was getting actual D.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
a new contender for my heart emerges.

How the hell did you understand that? I read it 5 times and had no clue what he was talking about.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

How the hell did you understand that? I read it 5 times and had no clue what he was talking about.

Google translate

Idc how two bull daggers can get pregnant without a real d*ck in the vicinity. Espn made it sound as if one of them is an actual man. It's corny tbh but whatever. I thought Amanda was getting actual D.

It is no longer 1965 my friend, women can get pregnant without needing a man and his dick. Google it

Originally posted by TheGore49er:

The same way we all can understand your autocorrect mistakes,you goon. Get a used BlackBerry or something.more mistakes than Cam Newtons' fashion designer.

which one lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

What happen to Dern's fake Brazillian accent? lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:

She still has it. The American accent slips through when she starts talking long. I don't think she's faking it just more of acquired it. You have to think of who she's around every day and who she's married to. She probably speaks Portuguese more often than English now
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

She still has it. The American accent slips through when she starts talking long. I don't think she's faking it just more of acquired it. You have to think of who she's around every day and who she's married to. She probably speaks Portuguese more often than English now

Wow looks like Dern has come full circle with the accent and is actually legit speaking Portuguese. I remember BJ Penn training with Nova Uniao in Brazil for a few weeks and having an accent.....now that s**t was fake AF. lol

Seriously though when I first heard Dern with the accent I was like, WTF you gotta be frickin kidding me. Now much hespect to her.
Share 49ersWebzone