• Go Raiders
Originally posted by boast:
f**k yeah!

On the grabass part?
Originally posted by NONAME:
Originally posted by boast:
f**k yeah!

On the grabass part?

What did we miss. I saw that Jeremy Stephens was knocked out of his fight against Yair in 10 seconds.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
last ufc in mexico for a while. smdh
Originally posted by 49erminion:
What did we miss. I saw that Jeremy Stephens was knocked out of his fight against Yair in 10 seconds.

Nah Yair did his best Dante Pettis impression and cat scratched his way out of the fight. Purposely eye raked and then threw a b*tch-fit when he got caught for it. He's lucky it was ruled a NC istead of a DQ. Then the POS insinuated that Stephens could be lying when anyone thats had a scratched cornea knows that exact eye behavior. Dude lost allot of fans. Just go watch the replay where he could of easily backed away but took the opportunity to eye rake.
Originally posted by TheRickestRick:
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Nah Yair did his best Dante Pettis impression and cat scratched his way out of the fight. Purposely eye raked and then threw a b*tch-fit when he got caught for it. He's lucky it was ruled a NC istead of a DQ. Then the POS insinuated that Stephens could be lying when anyone thats had a scratched cornea knows that exact eye behavior. Dude lost allot of fans. Just go watch the replay where he could of easily backed away but took the opportunity to eye rake.
Is that his second time doing that? Irdgaf but I did see that the fans threw trash in the ring after a ten second main event NC.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Is that his second time doing that? Irdgaf but I did see that the fans threw trash in the ring after a ten second main event NC.

Yeah, the fans werent any better. Watched him in person in his last second knock out of the korean Zombie in denver and his die hard fans are some of the worst and most annoying there are. Just nonstop shouting spanish cuss words to the point it was hard to enjoy the fight, and ruined the amazing comeback he had with that insane elbow. Was hard to even appreciate what had just happened. Not just the normal f*ck your mother type stuff but like 'Im gonna rape your daughter you (racial slur that rhymes with minkey) p*tah'... nonstop throughout the entire main event. Thought it might have been an isolated incident until all the beers got thrown into the ring. One of the announcers even hid under his desk lol, and it looked like Bisbing was gonna have to knock Yair out after he looked like he was gonna swing on him.

Then he went from almost swinging on Bisbing to crying on his trainors shoulder to jumping up on the ring as if he won the fight to crying again to insinuating Stephens was lying and saying he fought with a damaged eye before to expressing sympathy to saying he was lying and has to live with himself again.

Dude is a princess and looks like he never really recovered mentally to the beatdown Frankie Edgar put him through. Now he has to do these mental judo tricks to keep his confidence.
[ Edited by TheRickestRick on Sep 22, 2019 at 11:43 AM ]
Even if putah
don't know how I missed this before. Francis vs Cain.

[ Edited by Afrikan on Sep 24, 2019 at 6:14 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
oh s**t, my dude banana fighting this weekend!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
oh f**k, that dude he's fighting is a fkn animal. RIP Banana

Now that I took the plunge and gots dat espn+ I've been watching a kittle bit more MMA.

I still don't know half of these people though.

Btw my brother ran into a local female ex ufc fighter and they were all star struck. He then went home and youtubed her name. She was getting destroyed by iirc Cyborg or Rousey. All he and heard was Joe Rogan saying," She's just taking it. Taking it to the face. She's like a zombieeeee. Just takin it. Takin it. ..repeat 2x."

I thought it was funny. Cool brory sto.
Pls delete your espn plus.
  • evil
  • Veteran
UFC 245 December 14th :

Colby Covington vs. Kamaru Usman – for welterweight title
Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski – for featherweight title
Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie – for women's bantamweight title
Robbie Lawler vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Matt Brown vs. Ben Saunders
Originally posted by evil:
UFC 245 December 14th :