LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
holy s**t! Hoping my dude Jon Jones gets similar after he's proven innocent.

That Yoel money is but a picogram from the amount Jon would get.
holy s**t! Hoping my dude Jon Jones gets similar after he's proven innocent.

lol
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:

i guess he deserves the shot.
Originally posted by crabman82:

i guess he deserves the shot.

Once ferguson turned down the holloway interim title fight he wasnt getting the next shot at khabib
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
fight of the year coming up this weekend. Only thing that might keep it from being FOTY is that it's 3 rounds.

Wish it was a 5 round main event. no one wants to watch those fkn midgets as the main event.
fight of the year coming up this weekend. Only thing that might keep it from being FOTY is that it's 3 rounds.

Wish it was a 5 round main event. no one wants to watch those fkn midgets as the main event.

I like the 3 round fights better. Fighters arent trying to pace themselves that much compared to 5 round fights. Those 5 round fights can be very boring, even if you got two great strikers. Tony and Cowboy going 3 rounds is gonna ensure we get a good fight.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

I like the 3 round fights better. Fighters arent trying to pace themselves that much compared to 5 round fights. Those 5 round fights can be very boring, even if you got two great strikers. Tony and Cowboy going 3 rounds is gonna ensure we get a good fight.
true true.
Ferguson vs Cerrone this weekend

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
pretty sure anyone who actually buys this PPV is doing so just for that fight. Ain't no one trynna pay to watch cejudo's annoying little ass.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garce on Jun 5, 2019 at 2:04 PM ]
pretty sure anyone who actually buys this PPV is doing so just for that fight. Ain't no one trynna pay to watch cejudo's annoying little ass.

lol yep. Thank god for streams bro.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

reddit all day, use to go to bars to watch it. now get a cast grill some meat and stream for a fraction of the cost. only thin i miss the booty at twin peaks.
Originally posted by NeKro:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

reddit all day, use to go to bars to watch it. now get a cast grill some meat and stream for a fraction of the cost. only thin i miss the booty at twin peaks.
Casaro? Pizza had the kodi stream going for the ppvs . the owner is a cool dude and gave us a free extra slice each.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jun 5, 2019 at 6:09 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone