There are 200 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by Dino:
Anyone else having issues with the stream? I have it on my smart tv and it keeps saying "cannot play video". It was working fine earlier.

Mine had that same problem
illegal stream was perfect

LOL yep.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Greg hardy loses vs a man? Shocking.

Glad to hear that piece of s**t, terrible fighter lost. Shocking when he gets in there against a real fighter as opposed to the guys Dana was feeding him

What? He was probably going to win but he literally lost that fight for striking his opponent. How ironic.
[ Edited by 49erminion on Jan 20, 2019 at 8:41 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erminion:

Glad to hear that piece of s**t, terrible fighter lost. Shocking when he gets in there against a real fighter as opposed to the guys Dana was feeding him

What? He was probably going to win but he literally lost that fight for striking his opponent.

He wasn't going to win anything. Was completely gassed and and was in desperation mode . Dude sucks

What? He was probably going to win but he literally lost that fight for striking his opponent.

He wasn't going to win anything. Was completely gassed and and was in desperation mode . Dude sucks

Yes he sucks I' agree but he clipped that guy when he was getting cocky in his face and completely stuffed his takedown. It was only a matter of time.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

she looks like eric andre in the ring right now.
How in hell haha?? I haven't watched the fight yet.

Yes he sucks I' agree but he clipped that guy when he was getting cocky in his face and completely stuffed his takedown. It was only a matter of time.

That's true and maybe I'm being a bit biased. I've just never been impressed with his fighting. He's a physical freak and strong, but I've always found his striking incredibly sloppy . He's always dropping his hands and and gets away with being so strong and landing a big shot
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 20, 2019 at 8:54 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran

That's true and maybe I'm being a bit biased. I've just never been impressed with his fighting. He's a physical freak and strong, but I've always found his striking incredibly sloppy . He's always dropping his hands and and gets away with being so strong and landing a big shot

Was a mistake to put him on an actual UFC card. They could have had him fighting on cards on some of the smaller organizations whose fights they broadcast on UFC Fight Pass. Let him develop and gain experience as he has but 2 years experience.
Originally posted by evil:

Was a mistake to put him on an actual UFC card. They could have had him fighting on cards on some of the smaller organizations whose fights they broadcast on UFC Fight Pass. Let him develop and gain experience as he has but 2 years experience.

Agree. Not really sure what Dana was thinking. Not sure what he was thinking even signing the guy in the first place either lol
Originally posted by evil:

Agree. Not really sure what Dana was thinking. Not sure what he was thinking even signing the guy in the first place either lol

ya that was s**t, this is why the UFC has gotten worse. this whole lets make it like WWE crap is gonna drive a lot of their real fans away very soon. and f**k the announcers for not saying s**t about his past, put that a*****e on blast.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
ya that was s**t, this is why the UFC has gotten worse. this whole lets make it like WWE crap is gonna drive a lot of their real fans away very soon. and f**k the announcers for not saying s**t about his past, put that a*****e on blast.

Agreed

You just described Derrick Lewis lol
Originally posted by Knowledge:

You just described Derrick Lewis lol

I don't think he's a very good fighter either...and he's still eons ahead of Hardy
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 20, 2019 at 3:44 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

Agreed

Yah I don't really care for all the antics around the UFC lately, especially all that McGregor and Khabib incidents. Both of those fighters should be suspended and fined.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
HBD TO THE GOAT

Mickey Gall out there cleaning out his division. CM Punk, that Spiky blonde haired doofus. Who's Next?
Share 49ersWebzone