• Hall of Fame
Originally posted by crabman82:
Sounds like jose aldo wants his next fight at 155

idk why but i read that as "JOTO aldo"
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Meh

Nick has always wanted to box but this will never happen unfortunately just like Zuffa Boxing will never get off the ground. But I wish it would because Nick would pound the piss out of Colby inside a boxing ring.

Truly sad. Trump aint helping Tito with his unemployment? All of those wolf tickets supporting Trump.

Whup his ass again Chuck.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
The Chuck and Tito show!! I remember them when there was black and white television.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
How pathetic.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I hope Tito gets KO'd again.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wonder if Golden Boy has the funds to attract decent fighters. would be nice to give the UFC some competition.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Lmao delajoya. All 3 of them were probably snorting coke just before the faceoff.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Wonder if Golden Boy has the funds to attract decent fighters. would be nice to give the UFC some competition.

Bellator does, they are owned by Viacom. But both these companies love giving these old washed up fighters more fights.
Lmao delajoya. All 3 of them were probably snorting coke just before the faceoff.

Lol
Just watched the video and thought the exact same thing. Plus he looks like he's dealing with a bit of coke bloat
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS (almost) TIME!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Sep 18, 2018 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol
Just watched the video and thought the exact same thing. Plus he looks like he's dealing with a bit of coke bloat

all promoters have that tho.
Share 49ersWebzone