LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 417 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

28 28 draw. i honestly believe Tito Ortiz won the fight if not for that point deduction for hanging on to the fence.
DRAW!!!! ortiz and evans!!!!
Originally posted by omar_ortiz21:
28 28 draw. i honestly believe Tito Ortiz won the fight if not for that point deduction for hanging on to the fence.

yeah that definitely f**ked him up, he won the first 2 rounds... f**kIN SOPCAST CUT OFF ON ME THE LAST F@CKIN ROUND!!!
Originally posted by DeezNuts:

yeah that definitely f**ked him up, he won the first 2 rounds... f**kIN SOPCAST CUT OFF ON ME THE LAST F@CKIN ROUND!!!

man sop cast is great you gotta take it with the good and bad. yet i am not to happy with the fight particularly with Evans this MMA not Boxing he was fighting to defensively like a boxer, but then again it is MMA so boxing is part of it

LOL, if he doesn't hang on to the fence 3 times in one round, he gets taken down each time. He wasn't able to take Rashad down for longer than 1 second either. I don't want to see Ortiz/Evans two, in fact I don't think anyone wants to see Ortiz fight again.
I cant stand Ortiz.......

But he won that fight...... Evans look confused as hell..... It was the Fence grab that made it a draw.

Ortiz ran out of gas in the third....had that fight had a 4th round Ortiz might have been KOed.

Evans can look in the mirror and know Who took that fight from him.... He was way to slow in the first round and did not turn it on in that fight. Had he sold out in the second and third he could have won just by out working tito.
Originally posted by binary:

LOL, if he doesn't hang on to the fence 3 times in one round, he gets taken down each time. He wasn't able to take Rashad down for longer than 1 second either. I don't want to see Ortiz/Evans two, in fact I don't think anyone wants to see Ortiz fight again.

I do

F#CKIN' SOPCAST!
hahahah

Rogan : I have no idea what that dude just said.....but it sounded COOL..............

I want to see that fight. Both fighters were sizing each other up to much. yet I still believe that the fight would have been totally different if evans didnt come in with his boxing esque type of strategy. look at evans he was moving around like sugar shane mosley and prenell whitaker.

His warning was the only hold that stopped a take down. When he lost a point he still got taken down. Ortiz won that fight except for the deduction.

Originally posted by Dshearn:

But he won that fight...... Evans look confused as hell..... It was the Fence grab that made it a draw.

Uhh yeah, that's why Ortiz looked defeated and the entire crowd was booing him at the end, after the first round Ortiz stunk up the joint. That fence grab didn't happen once, it happened 3 times, and it prevented 3 takedowns.

Uhh yeah, that's why Ortiz looked defeated and the entire crowd was booing him at the end, after the first round Ortiz stunk up the joint. That fence grab didn't happen once, it happened 3 times, and it prevented 3 takedowns.

You sir are incorrect.

Ortiz could be kicking the s**t out of Bin Laden and you would still have people Boo Ortiz.

Ortiz in my opion Won round one and Two and that was a draw becuase of the fence grab....

Three judges said the same thing....

he lost the 3rd and would have lost 4th more then likely..... Seems pretty Obvious to me.

very well said. so we are in agreement that Ortiz won the Fight?

Ortiz could be kicking the s**t out of Bin Laden and you would still have people Boo Ortiz.

Ortiz in my opion Won round one and Two and that was a draw becuase of the fence grab....

he lost the 3rd and would have lost 4th more then likely..... Seems pretty Obvious to me.

He prolly wouldve got knocked out if he didnt grab the fence.
Share 49ersWebzone