There are 299 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
excellent question. i'd say Cain, Robbie Lawler, or Hendricks

no way, way too small for prison. Cain would be my choice as well, or Big Foot.

lol Big Foot, foreal. his look alone is too scary to mess with
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
lol Big Foot, foreal. his look alone is too scary to mess with

If you want to intimidate in prison via your look then Alistair Overroid is a solid choice. Bob Sapp too with his 6"5 350 lb frame.
That girl got robbed. KenFlo agrees.This Macao time zone difference sucks.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
That girl got robbed. KenFlo agrees.This Macao time zone difference sucks.

The opening fight ? I didn't see it but even if she was robbed, that chick is getting cut.

Jordan Mein will be without his father in his corner tonight. Big Daddy arrested and charged with sexual assault on the housekeeper at the hotel the UFC was using to host the fighters.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Bisping accusing Cung Le of taking roids...........I wanna see that a*****e get pummeled like the way Henderson did to him
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Bisping accusing Cung Le of taking roids...........I wanna see that a*****e get pummeled like the way Henderson did to him

He pummeled Cung.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
HOLY f**k!!!
Wtd
damn!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Ben Saunders with the first ever submission win via omoplata

• jimrat
  • Veteran
"OMOPLATA"
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Wow... Im a fan of Saunders but part of me thinks anyone that gets subbed like that has no business in the ring in the first place.
I think Big John should have given Ben Henderson a few more seconds to recover. That was a early stoppage.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Wow... Im a fan of Saunders but part of me thinks anyone that gets subbed like that has no business in the ring in the first place.

Well there's lot's of ways to get caught in a omoplata, no shame in that. Notice Saunders putting pressure on his back forbidding him to roll, I think it was just good technique.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
I think Big John should have given Ben Henderson a few more seconds to recover. That was a early stoppage.

I don't know. Benson looked pretty rattled way after the stoppage -- his eyes were still glazed and he was definitely out for a second or two. Man, Dos Anjos, haven't watched him fight lately, but he's a on a tear and his stand up looked legit. Every time I see his name I think of the time when he was viciously KO"d by the "Popeye uppercut" by Jeremy Stephens. Damn that was in 2008.
Share 49ersWebzone