LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 356 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Anyone watch an event on UFC fight pass yet? Is the quality good on the big screen if you connect via HDMI?
rockhold vs machida being discussed
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Anyone watch an event on UFC fight pass yet? Is the quality good on the big screen if you connect via HDMI?

i'm sure it is man, everything is in HD now.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
rockhold vs machida being discussed

That would be awesome!
yeah cowboys on a streak and that can cloud some people memories. it wasnt long ago he was completely worked over by rafael dos anjos

Also that body kick by Pettis.
Originally posted by DaGr84Niner:
yeah cowboys on a streak and that can cloud some people memories. it wasnt long ago he was completely worked over by rafael dos anjos

Also that body kick by Pettis.

yeah pettis did him in too, but who doesnt he do in? no shame in losing to pettis. but i think ppl are giving the alvarez fight to cerrone without realizing he hasnt beaten a top 5 guy yet. pettis beat him, bendo did twice, diaz schooled him, dos anjos made him look average. for all of his hype people forget his warts. he is the classic steam roll guys 6-15 in the division but have trouble with the top 5. the question becomes is alvarez top 5? i dont know, no way to say until we see him. lets just not underrate cerrones choking ability. its well documented.
Cain looking like a HEAVYweight for sure in this recent pic

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Cain looking like a HEAVYweight for sure in this recent pic

Pretty sure Cains' been taking it easy due to injuries,surgeries,and dominance.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

and tamales
"CAN WE F*CKIN STOP F*C*IN,TALKING ABOUT THIS F*CKIN WAR MACHINE F*CK?THIS F*CKIN GUY FUC*KIN NEVER F*CKIN FOUGHT IN THE FUC*IN UFC.FUC*IN FU*KFACE FU*KER FU*K......fu*k."-Dana White

"CAN WE F*CKIN STOP F*C*IN,TALKING ABOUT THIS F*CKIN WAR MACHINE F*CK?THIS F*CKIN GUY FUC*KIN NEVER F*CKIN FOUGHT IN THE FUC*IN UFC.FUC*IN FU*KFACE FU*KER FU*K......fu*k."-Dana White

Coker just released Phil Baroni from his Bellator contract because he was defending War Machine lol

except he did have a ufc fight back in 2008, just one, but it did happen

and tamales

If you were sentenced to life in prison in the worst prison in the world is there anyone else you would want to be other than Cain?
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

and tamales

If you were sentenced to life in prison in the worst prison in the world is there anyone else you would want to be other than Cain?

excellent question. i'd say Cain, Robbie Lawler, or Hendricks
excellent question. i'd say Cain, Robbie Lawler, or Hendricks

no way, way too small for prison. Cain would be my choice as well, or Big Foot.
Share 49ersWebzone