LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 163 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i used to be a fan of brandao but ever since he joined Greg Jackson's camp, he's been pretty weak

i started hating him towards the end of the TUF season he was on. dude is just a knucklehead. surprised he's managed to stay out of prison.

word. and now, with Greg Jackson, dude is hella defensive and doesn't mind lay n pray
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I hope Mcgregor gets knocked out, guy hasnt fought anybody to get so cocky
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
booooooooo wtf is this s**t?

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
I hope Mcgregor gets knocked out, guy hasnt fought anybody to get so cocky

I want Brandao to get KTFO. Because TPTB seem intent to go ahead and book McGregor vs Poirier next, which with Aldo vs Mendes being pushed back means we could also get Edgar vs Cub Swanson. All good and exciting matchups.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
This thing already going down
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
So what happnd?
  • evil
  • Veteran
So what happnd?

Conor smashed because he didnt come to the UFC to take part, he came to take over. Conor is like the Irish Chael minus the one trick pony aspect. If he can beat a few top 5-10 guys he will be a star.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
So what happnd?

Conor smashed because he didnt come to the UFC to take part, he came to take over. Conor is like the Irish Chael minus the one trick pony aspect. If he can beat a few top 5-10 guys he will be a star.

Ok, we get it, u love him. Tko? Ko? Unanimous decision?
  • evil
  • Veteran
TKO.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
TKO.

lol Brandao basically mirroring Wandy during his walkout
if anyone wants to watch the McGregor/Brandao fight

here it is

McGregor is a good fighter, with some dynamite in his hands, but the guy leaves himself wide open with shots and submission openings. i don't think he'd beat someone like Frankie Edgar
[ Edited by LaMichaelJeff on Jul 21, 2014 at 7:59 AM ]
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
if anyone wants to watch the McGregor/Brandao fight

here it is

McGregor is a good fighter, with some dynamite in his hands, but the guy leaves himself wide open with shots and submission openings. i don't think he'd beat someone like Frankie Edgar

CM is still raw and inexperienced and it shows that he hasn't fought top tier competition yet. He'll need to tighten his game up and show a more cautious and calculated approach to beat the second tier of FW's (Cub, Poirier, KZ, Stephens, Lamas & Lentz) and especially vs the upper tier guys (Aldo, Edgar, Mendes).

He has the skill set and potential to be the top guy in the division (and the charisma to be a draw) but he may need to be humbled (lose) in order to come close to fully reaching that potential.
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma 2m
Anthony Pettis on MMA Hour says his title fight against Gilbert Melendez is on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas.

Originally posted by crabman82:
Dave Doyle ‏@davedoylemma 2m
Anthony Pettis on MMA Hour says his title fight against Gilbert Melendez is on Dec. 6 in Las Vegas.

fuu i'll be is Disneyland that day!
Share 49ersWebzone