LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 150 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

i didnt see it but big country knock the f**k out of big nog. apparently it was pretty bad, some on twitter compared it to hendo-bisping.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Apr 11, 2014 at 1:42 PM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
i didnt see it but big country knock the f**k out of big nog. apparently it was pretty bad, some on twitter compared it to hendo-bisping.

here you go before it gets taken down.

Dana White ‏@danawhite 2m
Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis Saturday, July 5th for the women's bantamweight title in Las Vegas for International Fight Week!!!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Brutal...........why is Big Nog still fighting!
Originally posted by jimrat:

Brutal...........why is Big Nog still fighting!
your basic overhand right...still the deadliest if connected flush on target.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
LeMichaeljeff is not gonna like this
Spong broke his leg just like Silva
Yeah I watched that -- so unfortunate. Probably doesn't happen that often but shin and elbow pads forthcoming in the future?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And now for some Mixed Martial Animations:

[ Edited by Kolohe on Apr 13, 2014 at 5:09 PM ]
That was .....hilarious.

yea man. supposed to be the biggest Glory event of the year, and two of the four matches in the tourney ended early. unfortunate considering Saki vs. Spong 2 was the rematch everyone had been waiting for. pretty sad but nice to see saki run over to spong's side.

did you see Saki's first match against Corbett?

sucks for Spong. was really looking forward to that fight...

Wandy's got way too much emotion for this fight. He's gonna end up losing to Chael. And fck that coach being all proud for his cheap shots

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Wandy's got way too much emotion for this fight. He's gonna end up losing to Chael. And fck that coach being all proud for his cheap shots

he's gonna lose because of exactly what you saw on that video. Silva will swing, Sonnen will take him down and GnP him for as many rounds as Silva can take. Silva was winded after that little exchange. He's old and done.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

yea man. supposed to be the biggest Glory event of the year, and two of the four matches in the tourney ended early. unfortunate considering Saki vs. Spong 2 was the rematch everyone had been waiting for. pretty sad but nice to see saki run over to spong's side.

did you see Saki's first match against Corbett?

Didn't get to see any of it, saw it on the front of Sherdog news, like fortninerglory said I hope they start having these guys wear shin guards because I can't stomach these nasty leg breaks
old bjj coach's wife just got title shot against rousey...
Share 49ersWebzone