LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

Vitor pulled out from the Weidman fight. Needs time to adjust since he can't get a TRT expemption anymore. Machida vs Weidman is the new main event.

Also Nate Diaz asked for his release. Probably trying to strong arm his way into a new plush deal like Gil.
deserves it. i know he's not the best fighter but dude gets ratings and can back up his s**t talking.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
deserves it. i know he's not the best fighter but dude gets ratings and can back up his s**t talking.

And gives some of the best pre and post fight interviews in the sport.
man...was looking forward to Vitor vs. Weidman. i knew TRT wouldn't last in mma.

on another note. new season of TUF Brazil starts next month, but only on UFC Fight Pass. this s**t would've been so much better on Fox Sports 1 instead of TUF Nations that NO ONE watches

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
man...was looking forward to Vitor vs. Weidman. i knew TRT wouldn't last in mma.

on another note. new season of TUF Brazil starts next month, but only on UFC Fight Pass. this s**t would've been so much better on Fox Sports 1 instead of TUF Nations that NO ONE watches

agreed. i'm canadian and am not even watching TUF after the first 2 episodes.
Originally posted by crabman82:

agreed. i'm canadian and am not even watching TUF after the first 2 episodes.

dunno if UFC just wants more ppl to sign up for Fight Pass, but if they were looking to get better ratings on Fox Sports 1, Silva/Sonnen could have gotten that
So Belfort is out of the Weidman fight and replaced by Machida. i like this fight WAY better.
Vitor whining about it, but Chael understands the banning of TRT. i guess his back acne will now stop.
Vitor whining about it, but Chael understands the banning of TRT. i guess his backne will now stop.

fixed
Bellator light heavy tourney on Spike r n. King Mo won a sleeper,Rampage up next.
Rampage beats Mutombo via ko.

King Mo vs Rampage in the finals. It almost went down postfight." Black on black grimes!"

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

King Mo vs Rampage in the finals. It almost went down postfight." Black on black grimes!"

Rampage has been fun to watch as of late. He's putting down clowns left and right. He probably has the most distinguishable fighting stance ever haha.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Rampage's fight and the post fight looked like works.

Don't those two have a youtube history of confrontations?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

Don't those two have a youtube history of confrontations?

They did but I seen a video where they squashed things, King Mo interviewed him and they joked about it.

[ Edited by jimrat on Mar 1, 2014 at 10:51 PM ]

trying to get ratings
Share 49ersWebzone