LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
yo where can i stream the urijah faber fight at my dudes???

If your still looking try vipbox.tv or firstrow

Faber just walked out...still can catch the main event if you aren't tuned in already.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Feb 1, 2014 at 9:30 PM ]
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
yo where can i stream the urijah faber fight at my dudes???

If your still looking try vipbox.tv or firstrow

Faber just walked out...still can catch the main event if you aren't tuned in already.
thanks bro!
Aldo is getting bored at 145.

that's the worst division in the UFC.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
That frickin sucked!!!! That's all I gotta say, I'm out!!!
that was whack. the ref asked him to make a sign he could still go and he gave thumbs up and he still called the fight.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Aldo is getting bored at 145.

that's the worst division in the UFC.

I think Flyweight is the worst due to it having zero depth. Bantam is below Featherweight for me because it is a 4 fighter division. Aldo and Barao both should move up (Aldo to 155, Renan to 145). Barao has fresh matchups with all the top FW's (Edgar, Swanson, Mendes, Poirier, Zombie, Lamas), and I'm all in on seeing Edgar vs Barao
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What happened? I missed the fights. I read that the Mir/Overeem fight was a bloody good mess.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Aldo looked back to his old self. Same with Overeem
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

What happened? I missed the fights. I read that the Mir/Overeem fight was a bloody good mess.

Kinda sorta boring. Overeem played it safe but when he threw a punch, it landed with authority. Mir was certainly a bloody mess.

Aldo is sucha beast. Lamas put up a good fight, but Aldo chopped his legs down and was landing some good combos. He announced he's moving up to 155, vacating the 145 title, and facing Pettis in July. Dana said if Aldo loses, he can choose to go back to 145 for an immediate title shot.

Missed the Barao/Faber fight but from everything I read, Herb Dean stopped it WAY too soon.

Funnest fight of the night goes to Varner/Trujillo. Varner was landing all kinds of shots and Trujillo was hurt swinging wildly until he ducked a punch and threw a perfect right hook...

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Herb Dean asked Faber to do something when Barao was standing over him throwing hammer fist. Faber then gave Dean the thumbs up, then seconds later Dean stopped it. On top of all that, Faber was blocking Baraos hammer fist. They need give Herb Dean the boot from being a ref in any kind of sport, hes frickin horrible.

Herb Dean asked Faber to do something when Barao was standing over him throwing hammer fist. Faber then gave Dean the thumbs up, then seconds later Dean stopped it. On top of all that, Faber was blocking Baraos hammer fist. They need give Herb Dean the boot from being a ref in any kind of sport, hes frickin horrible.

he's inconsistent. almost makes me wonder if he had money on some fights.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u think he saw his tiny ass thumb behind Barao's leg??? He should've screamed "I"M GOOD!!!"

I don't think it should've been stopped but rules are rules.
Vitor Belfort vs. Chris Weidman on 5/24

Wanderlei SIlva vs. Chael Sonnen as the co-main event, i think
Overeem outstruck Mir 139-5

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Overeem outstruck Mir 139-5

It was a pretty sorry showing for Mir. I think he needs to hang them up because that was pathetic. It's not even as if Overeem fought some great fight.
Share 49ersWebzone