LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
the dude that jumped on her is most likely a hawks fan too.

oh fo sho. everyone in that area is now.

right? tbh i feel bad for her, but "first pro football game" and hash tag hawk for life AND a resident in the area.

LETS BE SERIOUS
Frank Mir has a TRT exemption in NJ for this weekend's card.

how do i get one. it sounds like the new cool thing to do.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/29/5360214/ufc-169-frank-mir-trt-tue-alistair-overeem-testosterone-replacement-therapy

i guess he is fighting overeem....... gotta level the playing field...........
dude should be sued for 2 years of her what could have been her purse.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/1/30/5362474/dana-white-juliana-pena-was-attacked-at-gym-led-to-devastating-knee

"It's the worst injury I've ever heard of, ever, in this sport, and you hear about those types of injuries in football," he said. "Apparently, when she came into the gym -- and again, she was hysterical when I talked to her, crying -- she was training in her gym and one of her training partners, a guy, was saying to her, 'oh, you're wearing your Ultimate Fighter shirt, we're real scared.' He says that and was talking smack to her and then basically attacked her.

"He jumped on her back, started cranking her neck, and the way she fell her knee blew out. The most disgusting thing I've ever heard in my life. A year-and-a-half to two years she'll be out, and I told her to leave that disgusting gym and go somewhere else with new coaches, new training partners, whatever. And that's all I know."

she definitely needs to sue the a*****e and probably the gym, too.

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
the dude that jumped on her is most likely a hawks fan too.

oh fo sho. everyone in that area is now.

right? tbh i feel bad for her, but "first pro football game" and hash tag hawk for life AND a resident in the area.

LETS BE SERIOUS

lol fckin bandwagon fans.

Frank Mir has a TRT exemption in NJ for this weekend's card.

how do i get one. it sounds like the new cool thing to do.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/1/29/5360214/ufc-169-frank-mir-trt-tue-alistair-overeem-testosterone-replacement-therapy

i guess he is fighting overeem....... gotta level the playing field...........

and THIS. if everyone is getting that TRT, i'd like a shot at it

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

LETS BE SERIOUS

exactly.
tim elliott and joseph benavidez added to ufc 172
Big Nog vs. Roy Nelson, but only available on Fight Pass
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

whats the deal with that thing, you gotta pay for it? i think that singapore card a few weeks ago was on it, but i'm in canada and was able to watch that one on tv. hopefully it continues for me that way. i also heard dana is a scrum yesterday saying gustafsson and manuwa is on fight pass too.
Originally posted by crabman82:

whats the deal with that thing, you gotta pay for it? i think that singapore card a few weeks ago was on it, but i'm in canada and was able to watch that one on tv. hopefully it continues for me that way. i also heard dana is a scrum yesterday saying gustafsson and manuwa is on fight pass too.

yea i think it's something you pay for and stream online.

i know that Gus' fight is gonna be on UFC Fight Night. Bisping v. Kennedy on TUF finale and Wand v. Chael on another Fight Night.
  • evil
  • Veteran

i know that Gus' fight is gonna be on UFC Fight Night. Bisping v. Kennedy on TUF finale and Wand v. Chael on another Fight Night.

I heard Wand vs Chael is likely going on either Memorial Day or July 4th card as co-main to Weidman vs Belfort. It's gonna be #TeamAmerica vs #TeamBrazil. They really need to put Big Country vs Big Nog on this card too, it fits all too well.

should be good, but not worth dropping $$ on................... zuffa trying too hard now.

Originally posted by KRS-1:

I heard Wand vs Chael is likely going on either Memorial Day or July 4th card as co-main to Weidman vs Belfort. It's gonna be #TeamAmerica vs #TeamBrazil. They really need to put Big Country vs Big Nog on this card too, it fits all too well.

that's a card to drop $$ on.
predictions for tomorrow?!

Renan Barao (C) vs. Urijah Faber (#1) - I got Faber by decision. I really want him to be a champ.
Jose Aldo (C) vs. Ricardo Lamas (#2) - Aldo by TKO
Frank Mir (#10) vs. Allistair Overeem (#9) - Overeem by TKO
John Lineker (#5) vs. Ali Bagautinov (#7) - Bagautinov by decision
Jamie Varner vs. Abel Trujillo - Trujillo by TKO
predictions for tomorrow?!

Renan Barao (C) vs. Urijah Faber (#1) - I got Faber by decision. I really want him to be a champ.
Jose Aldo (C) vs. Ricardo Lamas (#2) - Aldo by TKO
Frank Mir (#10) vs. Allistair Overeem (#9) - Overeem by TKO
John Lineker (#5) vs. Ali Bagautinov (#7) - Bagautinov by decision
Jamie Varner vs. Abel Trujillo - Trujillo by TKO
good picks

with you on those but Barao will probably win.

Faber is my ninja doe.
very questionable decisions in the Prelims........HORRIBLE decisions actually

especially that Makdessi fight....... IMO that was 30-27 makdessi.

anything that goes decision is iffy.
yo where can i stream the urijah faber fight at my dudes???
Share 49ersWebzone