There are 173 users in the forums

March Madness 2024 ** Now with even more Madness!

I had UCONN out round 1 to Rick Pitino's squad
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by dmax:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Lots of people big mad bc that LSU womens player waved her hand in her own face

Lil white girl did it 1st against Louisville, but when the sista did it she gets called .."hood and unprofessional"
...boy I tell ya

Keith Olbermann in particular can f**k on off. His comments were awful and I hope someone slugs him for it.

Well tbf Clark only did it for 5 seconds if that. That LSU chick was literally chasing Clark around the last 15-20 seconds trying to rub it in her face. And Clark was like...eh.

lol if true and the white house comments. this chick has some anger issues it seems. May they both meet again next year in a do or die!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by dmax:
Lots of people big mad bc that LSU womens player waved her hand in her own face

Lil white girl did it 1st against Louisville, but when the sista did it she gets called .."hood and unprofessional"
...boy I tell ya

Keith Olbermann in particular can f**k on off. His comments were awful and I hope someone slugs him for it.

Well tbf Clark only did it for 5 seconds if that. That LSU chick was literally chasing Clark around the last 15-20 seconds trying to rub it in her face. And Clark was like...eh.

Clark was guilty of doing that in previous games though right? I don't have an issue with any of it. It makes it fun for the competitors. The outrage has just come across as racist and sexist as if women can't taunt opponents like men.
Clark was guilty of doing that in previous games though right? I don't have an issue with any of it. It makes it fun for the competitors. The outrage has just come across as racist and sexist as if women can't taunt opponents like men.

On the subject of the womans final, she kept pointing to her finger.. the ol put a ring on it gesture..

my question, do NCAA teams even get rings?

I guess they do after google. I thought they just got the ol banner for the gym. I thought rings were a pro thing.
Dumbass Jill Biden needs to STFU. LSU won, they get to visit the White House. There is no White House visit for the losing team and no consolation prize.

All of this ado, to whatever extent it is an ado, is pointless and could/should have been avoided.

Clark may be an exceedingly obnoxious a*****e (a terrible trait in anyone), but her team won and by right they get the visit with the President.
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
Dumbass Jill Biden needs to STFU. LSU won, they get to visit the White House. There is no White House visit for the losing team and no consolation prize.

All of this ado, to whatever extent it is an ado, is pointless and could/should have been avoided.

Clark may be an exceedingly obnoxious a*****e (a terrible trait in anyone), but her team won and by right they get the visit with the President.

Clark's team lost…

As for Jill probably saw the amount of attention this game was getting and thought it was a good idea to say. It wasn't, they retracted the idea, but it doesn't mean Reese has to be such a little c**t about it. She's making a big deal about nothing.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Apr 6, 2023 at 9:03 AM ]
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Clark's team lost…

As for Jill probably saw the amount of attention this game was getting and thought it was a good idea to say. It wasn't, they retracted the idea, but it doesn't mean Reese has to be such a little c**t about it. She's making a big deal about nothing.

Whoops. My apologies, I did get the players mixed up. Shows how much I pay attention to college sports I suppose. Thanks for the correction.
Utah State did her dirty.
Selection sunday coming up, updated thread title

Losers
I like Arizona this year surely they will not disappoint, and they will win the championship
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
I like Arizona this year surely they will not disappoint, and they will win the championship

I hate them

but I got Purdue over Arizona in final

Kentucky UConn also in final four
Share 49ersWebzone